Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Very Vintage Halloween Swap"....update for participants!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hi Ladies, I hope you all are doing well!.....This is a gentle reminder that tomorrow, September 22nd is here...the day that all your lovely, & much anticipated "swap boxes" are to be sent to your partners!....I hope you all have enjoyed making up these "Very Vintage Boxes", as much as I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting each of you & organizing this "swap"!....
And remember also, that on October 8th I will have a list of particiapnts & links to everyone's blogs so we all can visit them and see what each other sent and received!! Also, if you want to post photos of your swap gifts, I have created a Flickr group to post photos to.... especially for those without blogs, this will be fun to peek at other swap gifts!! The link to the Flickr group is http://www.flickr.com/groups/halloweenswap and you can join the group there... and start posting photos of your boxes as soon as your recieve them!! If you have any problems refer to my post...."Flickr Info. for Halloween Swap"..... Email me if you have any questions! Thank you again for joining me!!.......Your friend, Heidi XO
P.S. Be sure & watch for information about my upcoming "Christmas Swap", which I will be posting about on October 1st!

5 comments:

Polka Dot Moon September 21, 2008 at 6:30 PM  

This has been so fun! Thanks so much Heidi :)

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda September 21, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

Hi Heidi! I am trying to locate a box to mail my goodies in, but will definitely come up with something tomorrow before the mail runs! Every one I can find is either too large, or too small! LOL! I have so enjoyed getting to know Lori! She is such a sweetie, and one talented, crafty lady! :)

I enjoyed your post on the media below, and all I have to add is AMEN, and way to go Mallory! :)

Hope you are doing well! Looking forward to the Christmas swap! ~hugs, Rhonda

Joanne Kennedy September 21, 2008 at 11:17 PM  

Thanks so much for doing this. I have sent my box and already received my swap box in return. I can't wait to post about it. This was so fun.

Can't wait for the Christmas one!

Hugs,
Joanne

Lisa September 22, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

OMGosh, I'm in for the Christmas swap! This has been so much fun! :)

Anonymous,  September 22, 2008 at 10:20 PM  

I like vintage trend and love vintage style Halloween decoration.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP