Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sherry's "Blogiversary".....

Wednesday, September 3, 2008


Hi Friends, Hope you are all doing well!...My friend Sherry, over at "If I Could Set My Soul Free" is celebrating her "Blogiversary"!...She is planning a month of fun!...so if you would like to participate please visit Sherry to find out all the specifics, & celebrate with all of us! How much fun is that! In order to meet & get to know each other a bit better,.... she has asked us to answer a few questions about ourselves...So here goes!...Hope to see you over at Sherry's!


What type of job do you have?......I am a "interior decorator" with my own business. Between decorating for clients, I am home taking care of my own home & family! And a few months ago, I opened 2 shops on Etsy..."Heidi Devlin Home", which carries heirloom quilts, pillows, table linens & seasonal decor pieces...& "babypeople" that is all about little ones....bibs/blankets & soon, ...clothing, tiny pillows, etc.


Where do you live?... I now live in Valley Center, California, a rural area approx. an hour north of San Diego.......Am originally from Spokane, Washington...and also have lived a few years ago, on 31 acres in Newark Valley, New York......


Where do you do your crafts/art work? ....I craft, sew & do most of my projects & work in my upstairs sewing room! It is a large creative space I share with my two daughters! ...I love it, even though at times you can barely tell it's a room!! :)....usually just a big explosion of fabric, paper & glitter!
What is your favorite daytime beverage?...I am trying to drink mainly ice water, but usually in the afternoon treat myself to "Diet Rite" or low-cal "Limeade", over lots of ice! Yummmm!


What is your favorite dessert?.....Please, I certainly don't have just one!....I love chocolate cheesecake, soft sugar cookies, spice cake with buttercrean frosting & berry pie!


Do you watch soap opera's and if you do what's your favorite?....I used to watch a few "soap operas", but really don't anymore!..unless it's the holidays! I LOVE to check in then to see what everyone is up to & to see all the gorgeous holiday decorating!...Especially on "Days Of Our Live"!!!.... Right now it is a little like Sherry, lots of "Miss Spider" & "Little Bear"!.....


What's the last movie you saw in a movie theatre? ...The last movie I saw was just last Saturday night!...."Black Knight", the batman movie... with my husband! We have a household filled with our daughters, our grandson & lots of dogs & cats!...we rarely are alone, so the other night we escaped & went to the movies!...You should all know though, I adore movies! I see lots & lots of them!.....


Thank you Sherry, for making this month of September such an enjoyable one!.....Happy Birthday & Congratulations!.......Heidi XO

5 comments:

Anonymous,  September 3, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

It is so nice to find out things about our blog friends. Didn't know what you did for "a living." It's what I do for myself for fun. Love to get paid for it! I shall go visit your friend.
Brenda

Anonymous,  September 4, 2008 at 12:16 AM  

I didn't realize you're only an hour away from San Diego! My sis lived there for 8 years right after she got married. (they live here now) I even stayed with them for an entire semester my first year of college. she's the sister that taught me how to smock.
Missy

Sherry September 4, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

My Gosh Heidi, you are busy!! I didn't know you had your own business. It's great that your daughters do sewing and crafts with you! Thanks for the swap tags. I got mine yesterday. Your daughter did an excellent job!

Thanks for the "small talk"!!
Have a great day!
Sherry

Suzie Button September 4, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

Wow Heidi,you're a very busy woman! It sounds like you live now in a beautiful area and so were the other places you've lived. I envy you a LARGE craft space! I need to knock down walls, but hubby doesn't agree! Nice to meet you!

Dawn September 6, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

Hi Heidi
Great to meet you - off to browse your blog now!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP