Related Posts with Thumbnails

Come See What's New!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sparkly "Snow Dusted Candy Canes"...perfect in soft quiet colors!......

Hello Friends, Just a little announcement......My Etsy shop "Heidi Devlin Design" has some charming new items!......"Hand Stenciled Pillows with lovely sentiments"......"Snow-Dusted Candy Canes in soft neutral colors"......& darling "Ragball Snowballs" all ready for Christmas! I am so proud of each new addition & invite you to come take a peek!......Afterall, each piece in my shop is looking for a new home!.....maybe even yours!.....Happy shopping!.......Heidi XO

"Chandelier/French Settee" pillow......so simple & elegant!

A lovely sentiment.....perfect for a pillow! ("Love You" pillow)....


My "Bless Our Home" pillow.....a pillow perfect for each of our homes!

And my "Paris/Chandelier" pillow!.....So, so pretty!




10 comments:

Anonymous,  September 23, 2009 at 5:00 AM  

Oh Heidi, the new pillows are beautiful. Too many to choose from. Perfect for Christmas gifts. Good for you...you are one talented lady with really great taste.I am so happy for you.

Good luck with the shop ~ Janie

Sherri September 23, 2009 at 6:08 AM  

Hi Heidi, I love your new additions to your shop! They are great! Do you make all your own stencils-they are wonderful!

Susan September 23, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

Very nice, love the candy canes.

Anonymous,  September 23, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

everything is so beautiful! I love it all!
:) Missy

Rue September 24, 2009 at 8:11 AM  

Hi Heidi :)

I just love the newest additions to your pillow family! Just perfect :)

xoxo,
rue

Amber September 24, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

I love those candy canes and rag balls. What am I saying, I love it all. Unfortunately I have no spare cash at the present time to bring some of your goods home to me! I'll just sit at my computer and drool for now!

Cottage Rose September 24, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

Hey Heidi; OH I just love your candy canes.. so very pretty.. and your pillows are just beautiful.. I will have to stop by your shop...

have a great night...

Hugs;
Alaura

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville September 25, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

These are going to go like hotcakes! I LOVE these!

♥ Noelle ♥ September 27, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

loooooooooooooove the paris pillow!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP