Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Last Day To Sign Up"!!!!!.......

Friday, September 11, 2009

Hello Friends, I have spent the last couple of days cleaning everything!!...I am happy to report this tiny house of ours is "clean as a whistle"!...Even had the carpets professionally cleaned this morning, along with the two sofas in my living room!!!!.....What a great way to be going into the weekend!

And while I was busy dusting & organizing, I remembered that this is the last day to be signing up for my "Heidi's Homemade Halloween Swap"!..... If you are at all interested in a wonderful way to welcome in the Autumn, I invite you to join!!!!! You know I would love to have you participating! What a lovely time we will have!!!

Off to do a bit of sewing!!! Happy weekend to you all!.....Your Friend, Heidi XO

4 comments:

Sherri September 11, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

Heidi, I cannot wait to do this Swap!! Have a grand weekend!

Cottage Rose September 11, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

Hey Heidi; Wow you should stop by my house and help me clean... lol; I a sorry to say that this time I am not able to swap this time.... boo :(
I hope I can with the next one.... Have a great weekend...

Hugs;
Alaura

Fleur de Bee September 20, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

That carved pumpkin is devine!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP