Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Running A Little Behind".....

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Good Morning Friends,.....& a very "Happy October 1st" to you all!.....I apologize for being a bit absent from "blogging",.... but "work" here at home has kept me from writing regularly!....So much to do!.....Like most of you,... running a household, along with work & now an Etsy shop that is crazy busy, I haven't had much time for anything else!......I am not complaining at all though!....Very thankful to have clients who ask for advice & customers who are requesting my pillows & accessories!
However, some of you who read my on-line newsletter, "Living Little with Heidi"* may be wondering where the October issue is this morning?......afterall it is October 1st!?..... I will be sending it out on Monday, October 5th instead...a few days late I know, but it will be worth the wait!.....So thank you for your patience! I do appreciate it!......
So off to straighten the house, throw in some laundry & windex all the paw marks & fingerprints off my sliding door???.....I hopefully will be caught up with everything shortly!.....Here's to a happily busy October for us all!........Heidi XO

* If you have not signed up to receive my monthly newsletter, & would like me to send it to you, please e-mail me at heididevlin@gmail.com!..... Thanks so much!

2 comments:

Bumpkin Hill October 2, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

Hi Heidi, don't wear yourself out with all the work! Happy October to you :) Hugs, Catherine xx

Cottage Rose October 2, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

Hey Heidi; Take it easy with all your house work,, it will still be there tomorrow,,, thats what I tell my self,,,lol I am happy that things are going great for you.. Have a great weekend...

Hugs;
Alaura

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP