Related Posts with Thumbnails

"A Day with Friends"......

Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's very early Saturday morning.....& I'm off to go antiquing today with my best girlfriends!!!....We are off to the charming town of Old Orange, California where we are first meeting for coffee ( a must!)..... & then will be enjoying this Autumn day preusing for treasures! This group of friends, Tere, Debbie, Judy, Lauren & Susie.....& my Mallory & I ( missing Laura, Deena & Holly) usually make a habit of planning days like this on a fairly regular basis, ......but with summer, families & jobs, haven't in some time!!....So today is just that much more exciting!!.....Orange is the most darling town, with sweet shops & tree-lined streets!....So off we go for a day unto ourselves!.......Girlfriends & antiques!....The perfect day!.......Wishing you the same!.......Heidi XO

9 comments:

Mona September 12, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

Oh Heidi, I am so jealous! My husband and I went to L.A. every year for four years when my daughter was in high school for her dance competition. Every year, we took time to sneak away for some time in Orange, where I would go antiquing, spending the most magical day and would meet up with hubby for dinner at that little Cuban restaurant there where they serve the best, freshest food ever. Heaven. Have a most wonderful day! Mona

Sherri September 12, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

Heidi, I'm so jealous of you!! You lucky thing you. Enjoy!!

Melissa/Piney Rose September 12, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

Oh this sounds like so much fun! Hope you share your finds with us!

Cottage Rose September 12, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

Hi Heidi How wonderful to have such a lovely group of friends that you can make a day of it... I hope I will be making some girl friends soon.. then I can have a day with friends and shopping.... have a great weekend.

Hugs;
Alaura

Bluebell September 13, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

Well I hope you all have the most wonderful time but, I am so jealous what a lovely place Orange sounds just my idea of heaven I am sure you will all have a great day.

Paula September 13, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

Hope you had a beautiful day! My friends and I have outings like that also from time to time. Fall is the very best time for antiquing, coffee and friends!

cakegirl September 13, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

My niece lived in that area and a visit was never complete without a trip to Uncle Tom's Cabin in Orange.
And a stop at the drug store where "Back to the Future" was filmed!

Vicki September 14, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Hello, Heidi,
These are the very best kinds of days spent with friends and shopping. Be sure and share with us all the treasures you found. Have a beautiful day. Vicki

Susan September 16, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

I love shopping days with friends. Hopefully your found some great treasures.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP