Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Friday Morning Dreaming".....

Friday, September 18, 2009

How I love Fridays!....Friday morning allows you the opportunity to "dream"!.....What are your weekend plans?.......What would you like to accomplish?.....With a large cup of coffee in hand, I so enjoy sitting & dreaming about where the next two days will take me!......Maybe no further than my sewing room,......maybe a relaxing drive in the country....or maybe getting cozy with a stack of brand-new Fall magazines, .....becoming inspired by all their lovely Autumn photographs!

One thing I know for sure is on the agenda, is whipping up a batch this "Golden Pumpkin Cake" from Country Living magazine!......I have had this recipe printed out & tacked to my bulletin board for a few weeks now, so I believe a bit of my weekend will be spent making a couple loaves! Think about the wonderful aroma drifting from my kitchen!!

Time now to go pour my coffee & begin the dreaming! I hope you will join me in making it one of those memorable Autumn weekends!.....Your friend, Heidi XO

NOTE: October is quickly approaching!.....The next issue of my newsletter, "Living Little with Heidi" will be sent on October 1st!...I would love to send you a copy!...... just e-mail me at heididevlin@gmail.com & I'll add you to my list!

6 comments:

Sinta Renee September 18, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Oh Heidi you are absolutely right! I will try to remember this throughout the day!

Anonymous,  September 18, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

Heidi! Oh, such a nice post and I'll have a slice of that pumpkin bread with a cuppa tea, please! :)
Be a sweetie,
shelia :)

Sherri September 18, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

I just might have to make some of the Pumpkin Bread this weekend! I have to go to the Farmer's Market to get some more pumpkin. I have 2 bags of it still frozen from last year but I need more for the holidays! Thanks for the reminder Heidi! Have a great weekend!

Cottage Rose September 18, 2009 at 5:21 PM  

Hi Heidi;;; I love love Pumpkin Bread... and that one looks so delish..... I a going to get it and print it out,, and think about my weekend..... after a trip to Hobby Lobby,, found one near by.... yippy... have a great warm weekend..

Hugs;
Alaura

Anonymous,  September 19, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Mmm! so yummy! I wish we lived closer so we could share that yummy looking pumkin bread :)
love and hugs,
Missy

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP