Related Posts with Thumbnails

I invite you all to come visit,.... & maybe do a little shopping!!!!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My "Stenciled Autumn Pillow", along with my "Fairfield Wrap Pillow"......both would be perfect tucked into a cozy chair!....adding a bit of Autumn to your holiday home!......

Like many of you, this week is a busy one!.....With Halloween on Friday, we are busy stitching up costumes.....baking sugar cookies in the shapes of bats & pumpkins....mixing up popcorn balls, carving jack o' lanterns & decorating our front walk with an oversized spider & his 6 foot web!...Along with the preparations, ...Thursday evening is set aside for spooky little party my daughter is throwing for her "mommy & me" playgroup... & of course Friday is not only Halloween & trick or treating, but also my 51st birthday!?.....Did I mention it was a frightfully crazy week! :).....And amongst all this, I am trying to finish & list all sorts of wonderful Fall & Christmas pieces on my etsy shop,......"Heidi Devlin Designs"! .....Some of my things I listed a few weeks ago, but I am also planning on adding quite an assortment of new things as well, in the next few days! So I am giving you a little sneak peek at some of my creations!

My "Stenciled Autumn pillow" once again, with a scattering of lovely ragballs" on my little blue table!....Such a pretty "Fall" corner!

My dark brown collection of "ragballs", all in tickings & primitive prints!.....Ragballs happen to be an incredibly versatile accessory to any style of decor!....They look amazing in a country home, but also give modern spaces a sense of "connection with the past", in a very stark & simple fashion........


And my second collection of ragballs, in shades of autumn leaves!......So very pretty....clustered on a table, ...in an earthenware bowl or displayed in an elegant urn!



A "close up" of the incredible workmanship of my "Fairfield Wrap pillow"...The pillows are custom-made in your choice of linen, white denim or burlap....and the wrap is 100% wool, with a hand-dyed wool appliqued pumpkin!...Look at all those tiny accent stitches!!

One of my "pinwheel" quilts!...perfect for this time of year!...This quilt was part of a treasury put together by Cary @ "little love blue" for her etsy shop by the same name. You must visit Cary at her blog & etsy site, she makes the sweetest little wool "animals & delights"!!! ...and as an added treat,.... her "treasury" was chosen by Etsy to be on the front page! A huge congratulations to you, Cary... & once again "thank you"!

"Hand-stamped flour-sack towels", that I make & use as wonderfully "over-sized" dinner napkins!....All washable & dryable....Wouldn't a set of these look amazing on your Thanksgiving table!
And my "Stuffed Candy Canes".....these may very well be my "most popular" holiday creation!!....These are approx. 10" long & very light-weight!...I have mine in an old antique crock, but they also look amazing hung on the branches of your Christmas tree or placed next to a guest's placesetting as the lovliest "favor" to take home!......

A tiny felt "stocking" ornament...approx. 5-6" long & embellished with a bit of velevt ribbon, antique button & jingle bell!.....


My wee "elf boot".....a tiny 3-dimensional boot (approx. 5" long)...When I designed these I kept thinking how addorable it would be to fill these "boots" with little peppermint pillows or jelly beans & give as favors or tuck in a child's stocking......

The prettiest "quilted heart" ornament!.....approx. 8"x8".... & adorned with little snippets of ribbon, bells & buttons!

Another "quilted heart ornament".....all ready to be hung on your tree..... or given as a wonderful gift to a dear friend!

Another tiny stocking!...this time in Christmas red!....Oh-so cute!!!


The sparkly "icicles" that adorn the top of my oatmeal wool felt "Christmas stocking"!!...approx. 20" long & 8 " wide
A simple, sweet "stocking"....ready to be sent off to your home,...to be hung & patiently await Santa's arrival!! I will be listing all of these items within a day or so!.....along with holiday tablerunners, more quilts & charming stockings!....I invite you all to stop by & do a bit of shopping!!....See you soon!....Thank you so much!....Heidi XO










25 comments:

Robin Beck October 29, 2008 at 5:10 AM  

Oh my goodness Heidi it's all so beautiful! I can't pick a favorite, I love ever single thing you have made! :)
Robin~♥

Tracy October 29, 2008 at 6:33 AM  

Hi, Heidi! Sooo many delights here...all your holiday offerings are just sensational! You make such lovely creations. And that white & pumpkin quilt is delicious! Love them all :o) It's quilt time over here...we had our first snowfall last night. I just posted some very frosty photos--LOL! Happy Days, my friend! ((HUGS))

BailiwickStudio October 29, 2008 at 7:08 AM  

You've been busy! Everything you make is beautiful - I know firsthand because I'm still as thrilled as ever over the quilt you sent me. Now if our weather would just cool down... Jill

mysteryhistorymom October 29, 2008 at 8:01 AM  

Heid- Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, the treasures that you create, my dear friend! I will be anxiously awaiting the arrival in your shop!

Would you mind if I used your picture of the gorgeous stocking? I would like to post it on my blog. I tried so hard to get a picture of the lovely one that you gave to me, but it just didn't turn out quite right... Just let me know.... :)

Lori

Anonymous,  October 29, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

Your Christmas items are lovely. I especially like the stuffed candy canes. I bet they look great in a decorated pot or just hanging on the tree.

Michele October 29, 2008 at 12:23 PM  

Oh my Heidi...you have beautiful things! I love the little ornaments...too cute!

Hugz,
Michele

Anonymous,  October 29, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

Heidi,
How wonderful! I just love all the beautiful things you've made! It sounds like you've been busy... and having fun too! (I just opened up my etsy shop this week!)
Love, Missy

GARAGE SALE GAL October 29, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

Hi Heidi
It all looks lovely and would make great gifts:)Such talent.
I must stop back.
Deb

KatCollects October 29, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

Hi Heide,
Everything you make is so beautiful. You have amazing talent! And Happy Early Birthday : ) I hope your day is filled with love, laughter, and lots of cake : )
Kathy

Suzann October 30, 2008 at 4:16 AM  

oh my goodness! I love your home, I love your blog. Yeah me for finding it!!!
You make the most lovely items - I have to visit your etsy shop. I MUST make some of those rag-balls.

Anonymous,  October 30, 2008 at 4:56 AM  

are you selling the stamped towels?

onlymehere October 30, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

The quilt on the foot stool looks like it's made out of minky, is that right? I almost have my first quilt class quilt done. I made it to get an idea of colors for my soon-to-be DIL's quilt (I've signed up for that class but it isn't offered until February so it will be a mad dash getting it ready for the wedding in two months)! I'll be dropping by your shop on payday to take a look around! I love how creative you are!

Debbie October 30, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

Heidi, everything is so gorgeous, I love them. By the way, you have been tagged on my blog, hope you don't mind to participate.

Love,

Debxoxo

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda October 30, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

Hi Heidi, Everything is just lovely! The pillows are gorgeous! Sounds like you have a very busy schedule for the week, too! Hope you have a Wonderful, most Fabulous Birthday! ...and Happy Halloween! ~Rhonda :)

Julie October 31, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

Wow! Thank you, for the invitation, Miss Heidi!
Everything is just beautiful!!!
I'm heading to your Etsy shop just as soon as my little kiddos finish school, and I have time to "window shop"!!!
Many Blessings,
Julie

mysteryhistorymom October 31, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

Happy, Happy, Happy BIrthday Heidi!!! I hope you are having the most wonderful day! Please take some time to spoil yourself, my dear friend.:) Lori

mysteryhistorymom October 31, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

Heidi- I have my eye on those darling monogrammed napkins and the sweet pillow, too. I will be doing some shopping for the holidays very soon!:) Lori

Trish October 31, 2008 at 2:56 PM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!!! Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Wendy October 31, 2008 at 3:29 PM  

Happy Birthday, Heidi! Ü
I absolutely LOVE everything in your Etsy shop.

Bargain Decorating with Laurie October 31, 2008 at 4:27 PM  

This is my first visit to your blog, and I'm loving it. Everything is beautiful. I'm going to have to go back and view some old posts! laurie

AwtemNymf October 31, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

Happy Halloween!
*sprinkle sprinkle*
May your evening be Enchanting!!
~A~

Katie October 31, 2008 at 5:46 PM  

Love that stencilled pillow!

Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday!

Rue October 31, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

Happy Birthday Heidi!!

You HAVE been busy! All your creations are fantastic :)

Happy Halloween!
hugs,
rue

threesidesofcrazy October 31, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

Popping by to wish you happy birthday! Have a great weekend.

CJ'SMOMMY*KIMBERLY May 19, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

WOW! And I want that pillow! The quilt is truly TDF!! I want it all,lol.I love Fall,it's my favorite season.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP