Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Friend Jill's, "Breast Cancer Awareness Post".....

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Sunday to you all!.....This morning, I was visiting my friend Jill @ "Bailiwick"....Today, she has written a lovely post about October being "Breast Cancer Awareness" month. She also is generously offering to donate $1.00 for every comment left on her post. She is asking in return,.... that in your comment, to please "honor" someone in your life, that has been effected with this disease. Like in Jill's family,... I also have two close relatives who have been diagnosed, my mother & my sister-in-law.....& they too are both doing amazingly well!....Please drop by Jill's blog today & help "fight for a cure"!....Just leave her a comment & "honor" a lady you love.......Heidi XO

7 comments:

Kristine Simon October 12, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

Dear Jill,

I love what you are doing. It is an inspiration for all people living with cancer... I don't have anyone in my family with breast cancer, but we have a number of people with different types of blood cancers in my family... and prostate cancer. And it appears that 60% could be prevented by eating better. God Bless you.

With Kind Regards,
Kristine

Anonymous,  October 13, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

I have stage 4 metastatic breast cancer, in my stomach and bones, but not in either breast (go figure!!!) I am doing GREAT, on Femara, and I keep on going!! Take care and keep praying!!!

Shirley

Susan Hickam October 13, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

Heidi- I have not heard back from you yet regarding your christmas swap-It has been almost a week.

Andrea October 13, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

That is so sweet,will go post a comment for your friend.

Heather October 13, 2008 at 10:16 PM  

What a wonderful thing to do! I will go visit your friend. My Grandmother had breast cancer and has been in remission now for almost four years. Praise God! I have several friends that I went to high school with that are currently fighting it. I never in my wildest dreams imagined I would know so many women affected by cancer. I will pray for your family members that are fighting as well!
I have missed you! And I have missed a lot on your blog.....gotta go play catch-up!
Hope you are doing well!!
HUGS
Heather :)

Tracy October 14, 2008 at 3:53 AM  

Lovely tip, Heidi...thank you! Hope all is well there...looks like you've been busy--as usual! ;o) Happy Day ((HUGS))

sweetmemorymakingmom October 14, 2008 at 1:06 PM  

Oh What a beautiful idea. I'll have to stop by and leave a comment. I am also having a giveaway in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness. Please stop by and leave a comment. Several women have already shared their stories. I am not only doing this to honor those who have faught breast cancer but anyone who has had cancer. My husband is a cancer survivor or 2 years.

By the way, I love your blog. You wll be in my visit list because I will be back. hugs, Ellen

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP