Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Four Cute Tiles".....

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

(photo courtesy of Country Living)
I have been decorating my client's ( & friend) master bedroom today...& just got home.
With the little time I have before figuring out what dinner might be, I was looking through some design ideas I had seen in various magazines & tucked away for safe keeping!...
possibly to be applied in a future home!....& look what I found!

This absolutely, ridiculously darling use of 4 gorgeous tiles!

What a charming back-splash!!....
OMGoodness!!
This is one idea that will be stealing!.....

Dinner is calling, but all I want to do is decorate!

Enjoy your evening!

Your friend,...

heidi
xo



master bedroom today ( & friend)

3 comments:

dr3am3r April 13, 2011 at 12:05 PM  

you are so right. these tiles are definitely quaint and beautiful. I love seeing how people use their creativity to make something so aesthetically pleasing to the eye!

Sherri April 13, 2011 at 6:18 PM  

Those tiles are fabulous!! Can't wait to see your take on this!

Unknown April 14, 2011 at 5:52 AM  

This is so lovely. I love patterns so the idea of mixing them is so appealing. Thanks for sharing what you found.

Karen

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP