Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Pretty Pillows for the Upcoming Weddings in Your Life"!.....

Saturday, April 2, 2011

"Happily Ever After" pillow.....$56

I
t seems that lately "engagements & weddings", are the common theme in my shop!.....
Everyone is ordering pillows with" sweet romantic messages" to be given as shower or bridal gifts!!.... which simply couldn't make me any happier!...
N
ot only are my hand-stenciled pillows a very personal gift,.... but also one that is very practical!...
what would be more charming than a lovely pillow to place in your first home together!.....
Come on by Heidi Devlin Design today!

It is definitely true!...

LOVE is in the air!......

Your friend,

heidi
xo


1 comments:

Sherri April 2, 2011 at 10:50 AM  

Heidi, I love your new pillow! I like the red lettering!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP