Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Wonderful Evening & Great Food"!......

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Last night our "Dinner Club" got together at our friend's Dave & Judy's home!
OMGoodness!....
What a lovely evening!
Judy had the house all decorated for Spring, & had set a gorgeous table....
with peony centerpieces, beautiful antique glassware & candlelight everywhere!

The dinner theme was "Mediterranean", so anything Greek or Spanish was perfect!....
Judy made a pesto baked chicken,....
Susie brought wonderful vegetable cabobs, hummus & olives,....
Lauren a wonderful artichoke appetizer....
& I brought "Panzanella"!!...

I was a but worried since I have never made panzanella in my life, but have always wanted to....so I prepared this salad never having tried it before!..So risky, but it paid off!!...So amazingly good!!!!
So good in fact, that I'm making it again tonight for our family dinner!!...

Since I am always looking for a great recipe, I thought I would share with all of you!...
Super easy!
The perfect salad for Spring & Summer!....

I hope you love it too!.....
Enjoy!.....


Your friend,
heidi
xo

2 comments:

Sherri April 14, 2011 at 1:10 PM  

Sounds like a wonderful, yummy evening!!

Susan April 14, 2011 at 4:46 PM  

Thank you, cant wait to try it.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP