Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Truly Christmastime".......

Monday, December 20, 2010

Work is finished, I am completely caught up!.....I just sent out my last pillow order this afternoon. I love that it coincided with the busiest mailing day of the year?.....I was assured each package would arrive before Christmas....so both myself & my clients are happy.

With work behind me,.....it is now truly "Christmastime"!.....

The house is decorated, just like a cozy English cottage...very busy, with aqua mixed in with all the raspberry & soft green. Every surface boosts the most charming still-life arrangements & candy canes are within easy reach no matter what room you happen to be in.

Tomorrow cranberry breads will be competing with spritz for oven time,.... & wrapping paper & ribbon will be adorning all our presents.

It is the week before Christmas & happiness is all around us.
It is time to breathe in the moments that make these days so enchanting.... appreciate each & every one.


heidi
xo

5 comments:

Val December 21, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

How wonderful the picture you paint, Heidi! A warm and blessed Christmas wish for you and your family. Enjoy every minute!! V

Sherri December 23, 2010 at 6:33 PM  

Heidi, Merry Christmas to you and your family!! I'm glad you got your orders out on Monday and now you can enjoy yourself! I just finished the last jewelry order (but it doesn't have to be there for Christmas). Now I can relax and enjoy tomorrow!!

Fleur de Bee December 27, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

Big hugs dear friend! I have been so bad at posting comments but have kept you and the girls in my thoughts this season! Hope this finds you well and I hope to see you soon in SUNNY (let's hope) CA! I'll keep you posted as to when!

xoxo

Anonymous,  January 2, 2011 at 12:38 AM  

Hello Heidi,

Thank you very much for the lovely newsletter received today.

Wishing you all happiness, health, inspiration, creativity and love for 2011!

♥ Hélène Glehen ♥

Beverly's Stamping Beehive January 2, 2011 at 6:22 AM  

Hello, Happy New Year!

I have just found your blog and am dying to know if you have a new swap planned as I'd LUV to sign up for one!

Fingers crossed & hopeful in Toronto!

You have a lovely blog by the way...cheers!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP