Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Floral Draperies"......& how -to's!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Who knows when my love affair with "floral draperies" began?.....

All I know is that I L.O.V.E. them!

Of course the "flower-ier" they are the more my affection increases!....

Large cabbage roses strewn across yards of linen,.... or antique cotton, simply make my heart skip a beat!...

Faded, textured fabric,..... laden with blossoms,....
is what I would prefer all my windows to be dressed with.

The nicest thing is that draperies like these are within our reach!...Purchase a few yards of a charming floral that speaks to you, & sew yourself a pair of the most romantic draperies ever!....

After-all, shouldn't we all be surrounded with "fabric & flowers"!

heidi
xo


INSTRUCTIONS:
Just determine your desired "finished length" and add 4" for the casing & 4" for the hem,... & cut two panels that length. For the casing: Turn down top 4", turn raw edge under 1/2"; press & stitch. For the hem: same instructions apply, just at the opposite end.
You now have yourself your own "floral draperies"!!
How talented you are!



3 comments:

Grace May 22, 2011 at 2:39 PM  

pretty! They look so nice in the bedroom. Thanks for sharing. Grace

Andrea May 22, 2011 at 5:27 PM  

I love floral drapes also. In fact, I found the most glorious magnolia fabric, and made drapes for my living and dining room =)

Sherri May 22, 2011 at 7:14 PM  

Love those floral drapes and really almost any floral drapes!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP