Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Hello Friends"......

Tuesday, October 25, 2011


Hello Friends, So nice to be back blogging with you once again!.....It has been sometime since our last visit!.....Somehow "life took over".... & busy-ness followed..... & blogging was shoved to the back corner. Not sure how it happens, but occasionally it does.
It has been a busy September/October......Back to school of course..... getting the house decorated for Fall..... cleaning up the garden..... along with a little entertaining with friends & somehow the days have flown by.
Here at our house, we also have the exciting news that my oldest daughter Holly is engaged & planning an early Spring wedding,..... so in between all the everyday tasks, there is much "wedding chatter" going on! .....which is quite wonderful!
I also have been a bit negligent with the sending out of my monthly newsletter, "Living Little with Heidi". In fact many of you have recently written me asking for it..... & giving me some of the loveliest feedback!.....So I hope you will be happy to hear that a "Thanksgiving" edition is in the works & will be coming your way in a few days!...Some of my favorite ideas, recipes & thoughts about Thanksgiving, all in time for the planning of your own special day!
If you would like to receive my newsletter simply e-mail me at heididevlin@gmail.com & I will add you to my growing list!.....& did I mention it's free! So please shoot me an e-mail & I will send a copy!
I do hope all of you are doing well & are enjoying your Autumn....

Hope to chat again soon!.....

Fondly,....

heidi xo

3 comments:

Sherri October 26, 2011 at 1:32 PM  

Missed you Heidi!! Looking forward to your newsletter!!

Jackie October 28, 2011 at 11:33 AM  

Oh I am so glad to see your new postings. I check almost everyday to see if you have posted because I so look forward to what you have to share with us!!! Can't wait for your newsletter!!!!!

Anonymous,  November 1, 2011 at 8:50 AM  

Will you be hosting a Christmas swap this year?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP