Related Posts with Thumbnails

"My Favorite Pastime"....

Wednesday, April 25, 2012


"Puttering" may be my favorite pastime. 

I love wandering from house to garden....
from upstairs to downstairs.

I love checking on the radishes....

the lettuce...

the broccoli...
 (still cannot believe I actually have real live heads of broccoli in my garden?...how cool is that!)

I love folding warm laundry.

I love deciding on dinner, & preparing it early in the day.

I love that my kitchen table constantly has a project strewn over it.

I love sweet aromas softly spiraling throughout my home.

I love that I am O.K. with imperfection.

I love being home.

Enjoy yours....

heidi
xo

6 comments:

Jackie April 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM  

oh me too , me too! But for this season I am still employed outside the home...but relish and cherish my time when I can be in our nest just home making!!!

Lisa~A Cottage To Me April 25, 2012 at 11:05 AM  

I truly believe the same for myself! There is nothing I've ever wanted more then to be a homemaker. Old term maybe, but I love it. I do putzy good and I enjoy it!

Sherri April 25, 2012 at 11:19 AM  

Heidi, there is nothing like puttering is there!! Good for you :)!

Anonymous,  April 26, 2012 at 1:38 PM  

You already know that I love puttering in my house just like you do. It's a rainy day here today and perfect for puttering.

Gretchen

Susan May 1, 2012 at 4:51 PM  

I love my home time. Wish I had more of it.

Have a good week!

Kathy May 19, 2012 at 9:41 AM  

Oh Honey I know what you mean, I am a professional putterer....
I love waking up and going from room to room sipping on coffee and enjoying. I find I am mentally preparing to do list and I love it. Spring is here and it is wonderful you have to check out your garden it changes from day to day. Enjoy your wondering and puttering
Kathy

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP