Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Heidi's Halloween Swap 2012"

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hello Friends,
    I am at home today, puttering around keeping house,... & somehow my mind wandered over to remembering a few years ago when I had so much fun hosting holiday swaps!....I met such lovely friends, & had so much enjoyment putting together wonderful boxes to send to my assigned partners!....Not sure where swaps went?...but ladies, I am in the mood for a good old-fashioned Halloween swap!.....
   If you know me I love anything vintage, hand-made & charming, but I also love items well made. And if you're like me, I also appreciate a box that has been thoughfully put together. one where each item is prettily wrapped & some time has been put into the selection of each item included. Items can be hand made, bought or repurposed, but again it should be a box you, yourself would like to receive.
  So here is how my "Heidi's Halloween Swap" will work. If this sounds like a swap you would like to participate in, please e-mail me at heididevlin@gmail.com & I will add you to my list. Also please fill out & send me the form that I have included in this blog post. I will leave the swap open until Sunday, September 16th and on Monday, September 17th, I will e-mail you with your partner, as well as her information sheet.
  You will have till Saturday, September 29th to create your swap box & send it off, & please let your partner know that her box is on it's way!
  I am very much into traditions of the past, & feel this swap is a perfect example of that!
  I look forward to hearing back from all of you!!!.....Let's get busy!.....Your friend, Heidi XO

Information Sheet:
Name:
Address:
E-mail Address:
Favorite colors in your home:
Favorite colors to wear:
Halloween Style: cute, spooky, gothic, vintage, mid century, etc.
Personal Style: modern, clean country, primitive country, traditional, etc.
Halloween colors: black, orange, black/white, or a mix of all colors
Favorite magazine:
Favorite candle scents: 

5 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL September 5, 2012 at 6:24 PM  

Hey Heidi,
I just emailed you about the swap! Sounds fun!
Deb :)

Andrea September 6, 2012 at 8:17 AM  

what a fun idea! I have been trying to convince myself that I could do this, but alas, with 2 girls just starting school, and a baby at home, I think it would be too much. If you do this at Christmas, though, I'm definately on board! I hope you share with us what you send your recipient =) They will surely be lucky!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons September 6, 2012 at 7:09 PM  

I participated in your first Halloween Swap - LOVED it!

Count me in! You've got mail!

Shelly

Anonymous,  September 14, 2012 at 8:03 AM  

what is the spending limit/minimum?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP