Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Saturday".....

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Greetings Friends!.....
You would think that living in Southern California would give you Februarys filled with warm, balmy days?.....but that it not entirely true, expecially this year!....It has been blustry, windy & cold!...until today.....Today is mild, sunny & completely feeling like Spring!....& I am loving it!
After a morning walk, we had an al fresco lunch on the patio of a neighborhood Mexican restaurant & it was lovely...so lovely....
Now home with a cake in the oven & the project of glittering of Easter eggs on the coffee table, it looks like the perfect Saturday afternoon.
I hope you are enjoying yours as well!
Thank you for stopping by.....

heidi
xo

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 24, 2013 at 4:19 PM  

I'm looking forward to using my glittered eggs you made for me soon.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP