Related Posts with Thumbnails

"The Great Gatsby"......

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

 

 
 My one Mother's Day request was to go see the movie, "The Great Gatsby". I had adored the version with Mia Farrow & Robert Redford when I was in my teens, in the late 70's, so I was so excited to see how this new version was!
 Well it didn't disappoint!.....The movie is spectacular!....Leonardo De Caprio & Carrie Mulligan  are fantastic, as well as Toby McGuire!.....It is a visual delight, being transported to another time of opulence & beauty!....And the clothes!!! The glorious clothes!!
 I highly recommend reading about the world that F. Scott Fitzgerald created in the pages of "The Great Gatsby",.....
or better yet, spending an afternoon at the movie, allowing his world to envelope you!
 
Enjoy!
 
Heidi
xo

 
" pale & ethereal"...
 
 
"the lovely Daisy"....

1 comments:

Grace May 15, 2013 at 1:37 PM  

I can not wait to see it! Glad you enjoyed it Grace

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP