Related Posts with Thumbnails

CHARLOTTE MOSS....Lovely Woman, Charming Interiors......

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Mid-week to you all!.....This morning I am once again bragging up another of my favorite interior designers, Charlotte Moss. Her new book "A Flair for Living" has just been released....Needless to say, I wish I had it in my impatient little hands as we speak, but I am trying to be good, so am hinting to my two daughters & husband that it would indeed make the perfect "Mother's Day" gift!!....Back to Charlotte,... this designer's style is very "up-scale traditional". She herself is "uber-elegant" & so are her breathtaking interiors. However, in amongst the antiques pieces of furniture, the beautiful fabrics & her exquistite accessories, she is able to suggest ideas that are very doable for us all!!...... Even if your budget is fairly modest, by looking through her books & reading her thoughts on decorating,.... you will come away with lovely ideas & inspirations that can be applied to your home! Charlotte Moss has written a number of wonderful books, all of which I have enjoyed over the years! Check them out....Charlotte will soon be one of your favorite designers too!



Charlotte's cover to her new book...."A Flair for Living"......Note: Even without a place to wear it, I NEED that gorgeous "skirt"!!!.............




The entrance to "The Charlotte Moss Townhouse"....this is actually her store, not her home. It is tucked in the charming streets of NYC's Upper East Side....Designed to appear as rooms in her own home, you can stroll through, browsing...... remember everything is for sale!!!..........




Room & bedding all designed by C. M........don't you want to just crawl in that bed??




Setting & dishes, etc. ....Peek at the lovely design of the tablecloth!...etchings of "little bits of nature & garden pergolas"......I love it!



An exquisite "hydrangeas" design on one of Charlotte's "travel pillows".....Sign me up for a trip!!!


P.S. I wanted to be sure to mention a big "thank you" for just the nicest comments & suggestions I have received from all of you...Rhondi, Barbara, Heidi, Susan, Holly, & Pam!! It means so much!

Also to my friends Judy & Debbie......Judy, Loved sipping tea & talking "quilts" yesterday morning......& Debbie, Had a lovely afternoon at your house, just chatting with you & discussing the arrival of your grandbaby, little Kanon James.....thanks to you both!

2 comments:

Anne Sutton April 30, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

Hi Heidi! Thanks for sharing the info on Charlotte with us! This is my first visit to your blog and it is wonderful! I like everything I see. I'll be adding you to blog list very soon (:

As far as quilt market, you have to apply. You can find the info. at www.quilts.com

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

BailiwickStudio April 30, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

I arrived here via FrenchGardenHouse, and your blog is lovely! I'll have to check out A Flair for Living - it sounds delightful!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP