Related Posts with Thumbnails

Adding Final Touches to February's "Living Little with Heidi"......

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Good Evening Friends, I have been spending the last few days fighting a cold. First my grandson & now me.....However, the upside of this,.... is I've been able to justify "puttering" around the house, "straightening up" a little....."stenciling" a little....& making many, many cups of peppermint tea!....

And I'm also happy to say that I'm putting the final touches on the February issue of my monthly on-line newsletter, "Living Little with Heidi"....I am so enjoying writing this little publication!...& certainly thank all of you who are reading it!.....I definitely feel my message of "living beautifully with less money, less time & in less space" is a timely one.....& one I, along with many of you, experience each day......With so many of our favorite magazines gone, I felt a little stranded....it seemed like there were very few publications that were speaking to me..... Now let me explain,.... I completely understand that my tiny newsletter is not exactly a "Country Home" or "Home Companion",.... however I do feel it is a "wee voice" that is trying to inspire, instruct and offer a bit of beauty to those of us that share the need for such things. So once again a heartfelt "thank you" for the growing list of ladies asking to receive "LL with Heidi" each & every month!......

I am off now to rustle up a little dinner for the family...& to make yet another cup o' tea....sniffle, sniffle. If you would like to sign up to receive "Living Little with Heidi" please e-mail me at heididevlin@gmail.com & I will happily add you to my list!.....Enjoy your evening!....Your friend always......Heidi XO

1 comments:

Mrs. Katie Picciottoli February 8, 2010 at 7:33 AM  

Heidi - I really like your new header - nice job. Also, I love the paintings you use in your posts, and today's especially. May I ask what it is called and where you find all the lovely homey paintings?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP