Related Posts with Thumbnails

"My New Additions".....

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"Let Them Be Little " pillow....$24

Good Morning!.....I have been busy at work"creating & sewing & stenciling".... & "creating & sewing & stenciling" & etc....etc. etc!!.....I thought it was high time to add a few, sweet designs for those "little ones" in our lives!....So here are my darling "New Additions"!......First, the "Let Them Be Little" pillow.....A message I feel is so important nowadays!.......As well as the "French Inspired Baby" pillow, which not only has a lovely design, but also a message of "Sweet Dreams My Child, Goodnight", ...written all in French!......which I happen to think is just the loveliest phrase!.....I am so pleased with how they turned out!.....Perfect for the "tiniest child" or "new baby" in your family!......& both available over at my shop, "Heidi Devlin Design"!!

"French Inspired Baby" pillow......$26

4 comments:

Sherri January 19, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

I love the new pillows Heidi-they are great! I'm sure you'll sell alot of them!

Cottage Rose January 19, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

Hello Heidi; How sweet your new pillows are... love the saying's on them.....

Hugs;
Alaura

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP