Related Posts with Thumbnails

"A Valentine's Swap is Coming".....

Friday, January 8, 2010

Today Friends, I am at home stenciling new pillow designs, as well as making a quick jaunt to the post office & cleaning up my somewhat cluttered kitchen...but since I have had many of you writing me, asking if I was planning on doing a "Valentine's Swap" I thought I had better get back to you!....

OH YES!!!...I will definitely be doing a swap for Valentines Day!..& following our theme of this year's swaps, it will be involving "homemade" items!!...not everything, but at least one item!....I will be posting all about it late tomorrow afternoon!.....So please come by!...I would love to have you join me!!!....Such a lovely time of year for a swap!!!....

Happy thoughts for a great little weekend!.....Your friend, Heidi XO

( photo: courtesy of Country Living)

4 comments:

Julie January 8, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

I can't wait! Your Swaps are the best!

Mona January 8, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

Heidi, Just wanted to let you know I made the pumpkin crunch pie and it was a hit! Oh my, my husband loved it! Thank you for the delicious recipe and wonderful blog. Mona

Kathy January 9, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

I just love those precious little paper flowers - so delicate and sweet!

Happy Pink Saturday...have a beautiful weekend...Kathy

Stevie January 11, 2010 at 4:56 PM  

I am very excited for the swap! ...I keep checking back LOL!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP