Related Posts with Thumbnails

It's Time!.....Heidi's Homemade St. Valentine's Day Swap is Here

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Greetings Friends, Today I would like to announce my "Heidi's Homemade St. Valentine's Day Swap"!!......I just love Valentine's Day,....hearts & flowers & lovely shades of pink & rosy reds!....To adhere to this year's "homemade theme" I am asking you to make up the most beautiful box for your partner!!.....The box should include the following....

* 1-homemade item
* 1- dessert/cookie/confection recipe
* other pretty little items tailored to your partner's particular tastes!

I also think this is the one swap where you can pull out all the stops, make it frilly & feminine & just as incredibly lovely as possible!.....Now remember I suggest you spend only around $15, so our imaginations will be needed to think up some wonderful ideas to make this the most special swap box ever!
And like I have mentioned before....I have tried very hard to make sure anyone who signs up is treated fairly, but I have learned there is only so much I can do....the reality is "all swaps are somewhat of a gamble"!!....I usually have ladies sign up who are responsible & send amazing boxes, but occasionally problems arise, so know that before you sign up!....For me it is a chance I am willing to take!...I have been sent far more lovely swap boxes than not & have met some incredibly sweet ladies who have become my dear friends, so in the end I have a good feeling about swaps!
I would love to have you join me in my "Heidi's Homemade St. Valentine's Day Swap"......Please fill out & send me the following "Information Sheet" & I will sign you right up!.....You have till Wednesday, January 20th to sign up......And I am asking you each to send off your swap boxes no later than January 27th. I will e-mail out partners on January 21st, so you will have approximately 1 week to put together your box.
Ladies I am very excited about this swap & hope to hear from lots of you!...Write me to sign up as soon as possible!......Your friend, Heidi XO

INFORMATION SHEET: ( send to me at heididevlin@gmail.com)
* Name:
* Address:
* E-mail Address:
* Blog Address:
* Valentine Color Preferences: (pink, white, red?)
* Style: ( frilly, simple, country, modern, romantic, bright, etc.....be descriptive!)
* Favorite Flower:
* Favorite Confection:
* Favorite Candle Scents:
* Favorite Perfumes:
* Favorite Hobbies:
* Favorite Pastime on a Cold Winter Day:
* International Partner?:

10 comments:

southerninspiration January 13, 2010 at 7:57 AM  

I will have to wait for the next one since I have a big event I am in charge of occuring on Jan. 29....no time to put a bunch of love together in a box! :) I hope to participate in a future swap though...sounds like loads of fun!

Suzanne

♥ Noelle ♥ January 13, 2010 at 8:13 AM  

Oooh, I shouldn't join cause I'm doing another BUT I CANNOT RESIST!!! lol So count me in and DON'T tell my hubby!!!!!

Love ya Heidi ♥

Stevie January 13, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

This is valentine swap 4 for me, but I heart your swaps!!! Count me in!!!

Tammy January 13, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

Sent you an email. Thanks!

Wendy January 13, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

Sent you an email. Love your swaps.

Michelle January 13, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

I want to join but I don't see your email. Will you email me so I can respond and sign up? wmfw@msn.com Thanks!

Mama24Monkeys January 15, 2010 at 1:50 AM  

I want to join in too but can't find your email address either.

kbsteuber at yahoo dot com

Anonymous,  January 15, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

i would like to participate as well but can't find an email for you. Please email me at
attack2@cox.net.
thanks....shellybella

KatCollects January 15, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

Hi Heidi,
Just checking in to some of my favorite blogs tonight after a long absence to deal with a family crisis. I soooo wish I could do this, I love valentine's day. I was thinking hard about it, but I honestly don't have an extra minute some days right now. Loved looking at your beautiful blog.
Hugs,
Kathy

Michelle January 20, 2010 at 5:26 AM  

Please include me. I have emailed your. Thanks for hosting!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP