Related Posts with Thumbnails

A Couple "New Additions" in the Shop

Wednesday, January 13, 2010


Good Morning Friends, This morning I am "straightening & fluffing" the house!.....which I am very much in the mood for! :).....The last few days I have been stenciling & sewing quite a bit, trying to get some pretty new pillows finished & ready to be posted in my shop,
"Heidi Devlin Design"!......I couldn't resist showing you a couple of my "New Additions"......the "LOVE" pillow & the "you & me" pillow!.....I have been playing around with white paint & a darker burlap & I have to say I am loving it's crisp, classic feel!.....Still "wintery".....but fresh for 2010!....So stop by if you have time today & take a peek!!......Happy Wednesday to you all!!.......Love, Heidi XO

2 comments:

Sherri January 13, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

Love the new pillow Heidi!! I love the white on the darker burlap too! At first when I saw the pillow that says You & Me, I thought it said You & I, which is one of my favorite songs (especially when sung by Michael Buble!). Have a great day!

FEDERICA January 14, 2010 at 12:00 AM  

I just found your Etsy shop and I'm speechless, I LOVE all your gorgeous pillows! This new one is awesome!
It would be great if I could make a post on my blog about your creations, let me know.
Greetings from Italy,
Federica.
http://sweet-as-a-candy.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP