Related Posts with Thumbnails

A Good Morning....

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Good morning!.......It is a rainy cool morning here at my house, & I am loving it!!...Here in Southern California drizzly mornings are somewhat rare, so I cherish each & every one!.....
So this morning I have a question that I would so appreciate some help with. I would love to find a wonderful "lilac scented candle" or maybe even "soap" for my kitchen. All I can find are products that seem somewhat artificial?....do you know what I mean?
I had the pleasure of growing up surrounded by glorious lilac bushes, large & small scattered all around our yard, so I know what an enchanting scent that is! ( not too many lilacs in So Cal)....So at this time each year I begin to yearn for that scent to be wafting through this little house of mine!...
I would so appreciate any suggestions you might have!!.....Looking forward to hearing back!
Here's to rainy mornings & lilac bouquets!.....
Your friend, Heidi XO

5 comments:

Christina Dann April 21, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

I was just having a conversation with Austin's sitter about Lilac soap! A friend of hers from church makes homemade Lilac soap and satchels.

I'll get her information for you :)

RedPanties April 21, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

Years ago Avon used to have a delicate cream perfume that smelled of lilacs, it was wonderful!

Pieces of Dreams April 21, 2010 at 5:26 PM  

Hi Hiedi! I will be on the look out for lilac scents...I also grew up with fragrant lilacs outside my bedroom window...so fragrant you could taste it. Fake lilacs can really make you hold your nose. Just a thought on the top of my head as I type...Maybe you could google the scents of "Woods of Windsor" (from England). Their scents always seem so real. They do soap, though. Anyway, I will be on the search and let you know!

Many Smiles, Karen

cakegirl April 22, 2010 at 6:14 AM  

Good morning, Heidi. I have a candle that is a french lilac scent made by Pacifica. Also look into Trapp candles - my favorite of theirs is "Bob's Flower Shoppe". Good luck.

Unknown June 23, 2010 at 7:02 PM  

very pretty flowers! these flowers are a feast for the eyes. I love these blogs .. thanks for letting me comment ...
soft pet carriers.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP