Related Posts with Thumbnails

PInk Saturday with Tracy Porter!....

Friday, April 9, 2010

"Tracy Porter in pink".....

Happy Pink Saturday Ladies!.....Now I know it is somewhat of a stretch to use this photo of "style guru" Tracy Porter as my "pink" for this week, but that is exactly what I'm doing!.....I love Tracy!...& if you are not familiar with her colorful, creative & imaginative style than you are in for a treat!.....You must visit her glorious blog, where she shares her thoughts on home & family & decorating & clothes & cooking & gardening, etc!....On her blog, she also has a variety of videos that you can enjoy, with Tracy showing how-to's for just about anything!....In this particular one, she is creating these beautiful flower baskets that actually are swagged along with her drapery panels!.....Just amazingly pretty!.....And the photo below is another video where Tracy is showing how to set this lovely "pink" draped tabletop!......So along with visiting all the Pink Saturday ladies, be sure & treat yourself to Tract Porter's blog as well!.....You'll love it!......

Thank you Beverly at "How Sweet The Sound" for hostessing!....
We love you!......Heidi XO

"a Tracy Porter tablesetting".....

17 comments:

Sarah April 9, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

I'm a long time fan of Tracy Porter. I have several of her books and some of her ceramics. Love her style. Happy Pink Saturday!

Fleur de Bee April 10, 2010 at 1:21 AM  

STUNNING!!!! She is very talented for sure!!

Happy Pink Sat sweet Heidi!

xo Molly

Raggedy Ann April 10, 2010 at 1:54 AM  

I love your blog! Happy Pink Saturday. C:

Alecia

Candy April 10, 2010 at 3:39 AM  

Great share and I am looking forward to seeing all she has to show.
Happy PINK Saturday ;-)

Carol at Serendipity April 10, 2010 at 3:49 AM  

Love Tracy Porter. Thank you for sharing and Happy Pink Saturday!

C.

Suzie Button April 10, 2010 at 6:58 AM  

I will have to check her out! Happy PS! Suzie

Pom Pom April 10, 2010 at 7:12 AM  

So fantastic! Thank you for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques April 10, 2010 at 8:10 AM  

Works for me! Great post for Pink Saturday.

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques blog

NicNacManiac April 10, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

I will be popping in to visit with Tracy right now....thanks for sharing! Happy Pink SAturday!!
xOxO Nerina

Rhondi April 10, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

Hi Heidi
I have enjoyed Tracy Porter's work for a long time. She is so creative. But so are you!
Hugs, Rhondi

Sherri April 10, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

Hi Heidi! I'll have to check out Tracy Porter.

Sherry from Alabama April 11, 2010 at 6:12 AM  

Thanks fro the heads-up. I'll have to check that blog out.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Cottage Rose April 11, 2010 at 5:22 PM  

Happy Pink Saturday a late one that is.... I love her style,, will make sure I take a peek at her blog...

Hugs;
Alaura

Nanna April 13, 2010 at 4:09 AM  

sweet pinks! happy pink sat.
Helen

Pieces of Dreams April 13, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

How wonderful! Thank you so much for introducing me to Tracy Porter. I love your blog! Karen

Olivia April 16, 2010 at 4:16 AM  

Oh my this is so pretty ! Love your blog! Pink Saturday ROCKS!If you have time stop by http://shabbychictreasures.blogspot.com
I am giving away a free pretty teapot for the month of April! Hugs,
OLiiva

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP