Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, June 23, 2010


One of those days, when all my projects are calling,.... but all I really want to do is get a great magazine, my coffee & spend my morning on one of these lounges!... I hope you all feel like that sometimes too?....You do,...don't you?

It's not that today's "to-do's" are ones I'm dreading. In fact they are all things I like & have looked forward to doing.....sewing....making favors for a friend's party....& preparing for a bridal shower, I myself am giving this weekend..... All perfectly lovely activities!....but still those lounges are a calling!

So off I go to attend to my tasks,.... with a good attitude & a smile. But don't think for a minute, that sometime this afternoon, I'm not going to give in to those lounges!

Enjoy your busy Wednesday!

Love, Heidi XO

5 comments:

Sherri June 23, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

Those chaises would be calling me too! They are lovely! I wish I could come and join you!

Paula Bee June 24, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

I have been throughly enjoying your blog and your newsletter! Just wanted to leave a note to let you know what an inspiration your blog is. I stop by regularly but have had difficulty logging on recently so hadn't left a note before. Best of luck with the diet--many of us, myself included are fighting that fight. I love your pillows and projects too. Your garden and home are simply beautiful!

BailiwickStudio June 25, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

They sure look comfortable! I've been in a somewhat lazy state recently - I don't think I'd be able to resist those chaises. ::Jill

Susan Freeman June 26, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

Hello dear Heidi! I am so very fond of English country style too. What beautiful and inspirational pics! Happy Pink Saturday to you!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Bargain Decorating with Laurie July 6, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

Oh those lounges would be so hard to resist! laurie

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP