Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just in time for Easter...my "Glittered Ragball Eggs"

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

With Springtime just peeking around the corner,.... & Easter just weeks away, I decided to add these enchanting "Glittered Ragball Eggs" to my
Etsy shop, Heidi Devlin Design!

When designing these eggs, I wanted to give them that "vintage feel"!....So I actually made "ragball eggs",... & then encrusted them in mica flakes, which adds that antique-y look we all love!
I am selling them for $18/set of 4.....each egg measuring 3+ inches. The set comes wrapped in a crisp cellophane bag & tied with satin ribbon!...so very pretty!
Personally I am planning on displaying my "Glittered Ragball Eggs" in a few old florist baskets that I have been collecting for years,.... but they would also be lovely to give as a "favor" at your Easter celebration or even as a sweet gift for a friend!
Hope to see you over at my shop!......
Your friend,
heidi
xo

2 comments:

Sherri March 22, 2011 at 1:44 PM  

Heidi, I love those eggs!! You are one creative lady!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP