Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Mixing Oranges".......

Friday, March 25, 2011

I love flowers! And I love creating interesting combinations with flowers. For me, combining two or three different varieties of flowers, but staying in the same "color-story" gives you the most charming results!.....
While grocery shopping a couple weeks ago at Trader Joes, I happened to eye these amazing "melon-y orange roses",.... & then at closer inspection glanced over to see tulips in a very similar shade. I snatched then up, brought them home & WOW!
Look at the result!.....
Just the bouquet I needed that cold rainy afternoon!..
It inspired me to light a fire & lots of candles & make big pot of soup!

Nothing like "Orange Blooms",....
a bit of bright green....
& a backdrop of brown transfer-ware to inspire an entire evening!

Have a cozy little weekend!

Your friend,...

heidi
xo

2 comments:

Kathleen Grace March 25, 2011 at 3:48 PM  

These are just gorgeous Heidi. I love orange flowers and this time of year I need them until my own start to bloom! Trader Joes has some great deals!

Sherri March 26, 2011 at 5:09 PM  

Heidi, those blooms are just stunning! I love a a blast of color and your orange certainly fills the bill! Just gorgeous!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP