Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Eggs.....Glorious Eggs"!...Be inspired!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

At this time of year, with Easter peeking around the corner,....
I am simply enchanted by "eggs"!....
To tuck in a basket,.... or decorate with,.... or give to a friend,... Easter eggs are ever so charming!.....
Here are a few of my favorites this year!......

Above is this darling "button egg" that I happened to see ages ago on Etsy, but now have no idea who's shop it's from?.....So please let me know if you recognize it as your own!....
All those old buttons secured with pearl-headed pins!.....So pretty!

Of course Martha Stewart's "paper-flowered eggs" are as fresh as Spring itself!.....
Pastel-dyed eggs,.... adorned with the tiniest of blooms!

And these "amazingly spectacular confections", from the blog "Everyday Beauty"!
Now "confections to the eye" I should clarify!.....not truly edible, yet so luscious to look at!...all lavishly embellished with
millinery flowers, antique buttons & velvet ribbons!....
Oh My!
Now I realize I might not be making all these myself, but I certainly am inspired!
I am off to create a few eggs of my own & you should too!
Happy Egg Decorating!

Your friend,
heidi
xo

2 comments:

Elise April 6, 2011 at 9:00 PM  

Those eggs are definitely inspirational!! I made{started making LAST year} fabric colored eggs-with fun calicos and florals. You just reminded me that I should actually finish them this year!!
Hope you have a great day!!
Elise

Sherri April 7, 2011 at 7:08 AM  

Heidi, those eggs are really beautiful!! Hope you have alot of fun creating!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP