Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Fairy Tale Friday".....

Friday, April 29, 2011

Today it's all about "The Wedding"!......I was taping it on NBC & BBC from 1:00am on. However, last night while in bed reading, my husband & I had the coverage on,... but we both fell fast asleep, with lights on & books open on our laps!?.....
Somehow though, I happened to wake just as the British Prime Minister was arriving!......then William,... then the Queen.... & then Kate!....Perfect timing!...
So both my husband & I watched "live", the unveiling of Kate's dress!.....We managed to stay awake long enough to watch her make her way down the aisle with her father & then decided the rest would have to wait till this morning.

At 6:30 we got up, & I made coffee...& then proceeded to the couch to work on pillows & watch the ceremony. Something happened though. I became over-whelmed with how traditionally lovely this wedding was. I stopped working & got cozy...
& simply enjoyed all the "pomp & circumstance"!

So far it has been the most wonderful Friday!....
a handsome prince,... a beautiful bride....and a palace & carriages!......

Fairy tales do come true!

heidi
xo

4 comments:

dr3am3r April 29, 2011 at 3:53 PM  

and this is why we love fairytales. it's the beauty and the tradition that captures us. it's where something out of the ordinary occurs and sparks one's imagination. I loved your post.

Charlene May 1, 2011 at 8:00 PM  

LUCKY YOU! I had Hubby home for the day & so I DVR'd the festivities looking forward to watching today when he was gone. Only to find out my DVR might have died. Hope the tech can retrive my recorded treasures. A huge Diana fan... I left a comment on the post below. I LOVED that you wrote that. Charlene

Cat May 15, 2011 at 1:11 PM  

Hi Heidi just wondering if my parcel for the Royal Wedding Swap has arrived with you yet?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP