Related Posts with Thumbnails

"sweet aromas...happy family..."

Monday, February 13, 2012


This evening I thought I would whip up a batch of the
"Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies"( lazily I'm making bars)....we all have a crazy yearning for something sweet, so to make them just a tad healthier I am using whole wheat flour. The family is getting better about accepting "whole wheat", so I am truly using it in about all I bake these days!.....another step in the right direction, even though chocolate chip cookies may not be?

Deciding to bake cookies while making dinner, especially in our tiny kitchen may not be the best idea?....but proceed I did.
....flour, baking soda, chocolate chips & nuts....

And tonight I was able to chop the walnuts in my new Martha Stewart "nut chopper"!...I remember my mother having one of these little jars, but it didn't have the measurements on the side, so this little feature is so appreciated!

Here they are...my Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chip Bars.....warm from the oven....

sweet smelling house, happy family.......

all is well.

Enjoy your evening....

Love, heidi xo

2 comments:

Sherri February 14, 2012 at 8:28 AM  

Yummy!! Happy Valentine's Day Heidi!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP