Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Valentine's Issue of "Living Little" has been sent!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Greetings Friends,
Happy Friday to you all!....I wanted to let you know that the "February".... & that means the Valentine's issue, of "Living Little with Heidi" is on it's way to all of you!....
I was very happy with how this month's issue turned out!..... & hope you all agree with me!

In this month's issue....

* "Decorating with Blue/White Transfer-ware"
(historical in design, but also perfect today!)


* "Blueberries in Winter" Recipes
( all delicious, but tart is over-the-moon!!)

* "Shopping for Red"
( darling items for your home, yourself & for valentine's day)

*"Sweet Craft Idea for All Your Girlfriends"
(a "living little" idea that all your girlfriends will adore!)

Wishing you all a delightful February!....If you would like to subscribe to my free, monthly on-line newsletter, "Living Little with Heidi", please write me at heididevlin@gmail.com & I will be happy to send you both the January & February issues!
"Living Little" is all about "creating a beautiful life with little time, little money & little space"...something I believe we all can relate to!
I write about what works for me in the areas of decorating, cooking, gardening, crafts & entertaining!..... & love sharing my ideas with all of you!

Wishing you a cozy winter weekend!

your friend,

heidi xo

3 comments:

Kathleen Grace February 3, 2012 at 4:40 PM  

It sounds wonderful Heidi, I'll be looking for it in my inbox. Thanks so much for putting this together!

"Cottage By The Sea" February 3, 2012 at 8:46 PM  

Heidi, how do I sign up for your newsletter? I recently found your site and love it. I am a friend of Terri's and came to one of your how to parties years ago when you lived down in San Diego. I still refer to the little book we got. Twigs and something? Anyway, good to see you on here and I would love to come to one of your classes if you are going to have them again this summer.

Sherri February 4, 2012 at 4:39 PM  

Heidi, I did get your newsletter but haven't read it yet. Can't wait because I always love it! The topics this month sounds wonderful!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP