Related Posts with Thumbnails

"It's Time!....Time to Sign Up for my Very Vintage Christmas Swap"!!

Friday, November 9, 2012


   It is that time of year again when we all are beginning to think about the holidays!.....& for me part of that is hostessing a Christmas swap!...This year, I am bringing back the "Very Vintage" theme, with my swap being entitled.....Heidi's "Very Vintage Christmas Swap"!!.....and oh! how I would love to have you join me!
   For this swap, I am asking each of you to put together a delightful box of goodies that include the following.....(which will be made for your assigned partner!)

* a holiday recipe....
* something "vintage",... or "vintage in feel"
* something homemade....
* something  "new"...
* something "edible".....

   I am also asking each of you to make your box as exquisite as possible, keeping your partner's tastes in mind!.....Create a box you would love to receive yourself!!....With the economy the way it is, please try & be very creative, trying to keep cost at a minimum! :)....We're all talented women, so I know we can do it!
   I will be keeping this swap open for signing up from now through November 18th...will assign partners on November 19th & will need all your boxes sent by November 26th.
  • If you are interested in joining me, please feel out the information sheet & e-mail it back to me at heididevlin@gmail.com!.... I so hope you will want to join me in this holiday tradition!! :)

Information Sheet:
Name:
Address:
E-mail address:
Blog:
Favorite holiday colors?
Style: (contemporary, primitive, cottage, mid-century, traditional, etc.)?
Do you like glitter? or prefer a more natural look?
Favorite scents for candles?
Favorite holiday treats?
Hobbies/pastimes?


6 comments:

cakegirl November 10, 2012 at 4:58 PM  

Heidi, I have already started my search for the perfect goodies!

Anonymous,  November 15, 2012 at 8:16 AM  

I'm really excited that you are doing a swap again and I can't wait to participate!

Schotzy November 28, 2012 at 1:09 PM  

HEEHEHEH Heidi..... I have jsut about gotten it all together... I realize it needs to be in mail by week's end... I'll do my best but things are a bit crazy ... my calendar is spilling out all over... but I have so enjoyed getting your goodies together.....just have a few personal touches to finish!!!

Schotzy December 4, 2012 at 12:19 PM  

oh boy! What a treasure trove....
the package came and it is brim full of the most wonderful, beautiful trimmings and delightfully fun wonders!!!
I posted about it yesterday under the post entitled "Red"!
Yur package has been posted and is due for delivery by next Monday!

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage December 30, 2012 at 1:20 PM  

Oh, hope you do a Valentines swap again. I've so loved this in the past. I'll check back...don't want to miss it if you do. ; )
~Michele

Jackie January 7, 2013 at 12:53 PM  

Heidi....do you have a Living Little newsletter in the making. I really miss them.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP