Related Posts with Thumbnails

"November".....

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Good Morning Friends! Thank you so much for stopping by.... & let me say "Happy November" to you all!....October was a lovely month here at our house, but a month that was so full of commitments, activities, birthdays & such that it seemed I was continually preparing for the next event!?....I know many of you have times like that as well,...& even though you enjoy it all, it is a bit difficult to catch your breath!
   So needless to say, I am tickled pink to welcome in November.....for me a month of busy, but slightly calmer weeks ahead.....or at least that is what I am hoping for!....Afterall,...we all know how quickly "nothing planned" evolves into " too much"!
   Off to cleaning up the remnants of Halloween & then onto a quietly busy day of pillow making.
    Wishing you all a lovely beginning to November.....Your friend, Heidi XO




0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP