Related Posts with Thumbnails

A Busy Day......

Thursday, May 29, 2008

One of the quilts, just added to my etsy shop!......soft colors, pretty pattern!.....

Hello Friends, Hope you have all had an enjoyable Thursday. I worked most of the morning & early afternoon at the home of one of my favorite clients, Deena C. We had so much fun getting her house all "summerized"!...We added lots of glass pieces, sand & shells....also hung pure-white twill drapery panels in her family room & kitchen, which just added a wonderfully fresh feel to her rooms! Deena is having our group of friends over for dinner tomorrow night, so I will take pictures & blog about the evening on Saturday morning!
After returning home, I had my daughter Holly help me photograph, & add some new quilts to my "etsy shop"!....I have priced then quite reasonably, & so hope that they will find new homes with some of you! They are the most lovely designs!.....& would add such charm to any space!...along with being the most precious birthday, shower or graduation gift! (Also, be sure & check out my "CLEARANCE" section, where all the items are 50% off their original prices!).........
NOTE: In a couple weeks, I will be adding some of the sweetest, vintage inspired infant & children's items to my shop! "Tiny prints", simple-traditional "styling" & the most exquisite "detailing"..... coming soon!

"Sailboat" crib quilt, so cute!.......& an incredibly pretty "1/2 square triangle" quilt, very cozy with a white flannel backing!.......


Another sweet "sailboat" quilt.......Just waiting for a little "somebody" to snuggle under it!......


My "Americana" quilt!...so lovely to throw over an old table, as the main inspiration for your Fourth of July party!!!.....Remember these are all machine washable & dryable!


A wonderfully busy day of decorating & quilts......Now an evening of relaxing!......We'll chat again soon, ...love, Heidi

4 comments:

Rhondi May 29, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

Hi Heidi
Your quilts are very pretty. I have been working on some quilts too, one for a wedding gift, one for a gift for some good friends and one for a cuddle quilt for cancer patients. They are all pinwheel blocks. When I'm done I'll post photos of them.
Hugs, Rhondi

Anonymous,  May 30, 2008 at 4:20 AM  

Hi Heidi Ann,
Nice blog! Great pictures! I'll be back to look at the pictures you mentioned you would be posting.

peace,
amy

Donna May 30, 2008 at 5:05 AM  

Hi Heidi,
Your quilts are lovely!
Looking forward to seeing those decorating photos!
Hugs,
Donna

Tonya May 30, 2008 at 7:18 AM  

The quilts are gorgeous, Heidi! Do you machine quilt them? I am trying to get up the courage to make my first quilt, and am just a little scared of the unknown.

I am looking forward to seeing your client's new summerized home, it sounds lovely : )

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP