Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Sewing Wednesday".....

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Good Morning All, I am up really early today. I awoke thinking about all the things I wanted to accomplish today, so instead of lying in bed, I decided to get up & get started! Off to the computer to read my e-mail & to blog. Then I am going upstairs to put in a bit of sewing time. Have been sewing like a crazy person lately!.....Drapery panels for a friend/client, baby blankets/bibs/dresses for my etsy shop & some lovely Christmas items I promised friends long ago. I love spending time up there in my sewing room....creating pretty things & more importantly, finishing pretty things!!! Enjoy your Wednesday my friends!........Love, Heidi

2 comments:

Tonya May 29, 2008 at 7:30 AM  

I wanna see some pictures of these creations!!!!

Heidi May 29, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

I am with you about spending time in your sewing room. I love being in my quilt studio. I only wish I had more space as I have too much stash. :) It is a perfect day when I can sit in there and be creative. I would love to see photos of your sewing room.

Hugs ~
Heidi

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP