Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Party Day"....a shower for Kanon James......

Friday, July 11, 2008

It's Friday, & finally the day has come!...tonight 2 of my girlfriends, Judy & Linda... & myself are throwing a "babyshower"!......Our dear friend Debbie is becoming a "gramdma"!,...Her daughter Deena, is the "mom-to-be"....with baby "Kanon" arriving in just a few weeks!.....We are all excited, since Debbie is one of the first in our group of ladies to join the "granny club"!!!...other than "me" of course!!! :) This "baby shower" has gotten bigger & bigger day by day, with almost 50 guests coming tonight!....We ended up changing the location from my house to Judy's, since my little grandson Andrew broke his leg & all...seemed a bit easier to have it elsewhere. Judy has an amazing home & I am confident that the evening will be a huge success!...Well I still have lots to do...so I better be off!.....I will take lots of pictures & be posting about the party next week! Enjoy your day!........LOve, heidi

7 comments:

Carol July 11, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

What a lovley thing to do...we don't really have baby showers here.
Contratulations to both Mother to be and Grandma to be...such a wonderful time.Have fun.
Hugs,
Carol x

Dawn July 11, 2008 at 10:13 AM  

Have a wonderful time tonight. Baby showers are so much fun!

take care,
Dawn

Tracy July 11, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

Have a lovely time! Oh, sweet baby...Such fun catchiing up on your posts now we're back. We had FAB time in London! Now resting travel-weary feet and doing lots of laundry--LOL! Talk to you soon :o) ((HUGS))

Unknown July 11, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

Hope everything goes well and that you all have fun!
You are sweet to do this, and I have found that when I offer to do something like this, I usually get busy and get so much more done around my house! So in the long run, I benefit too!

Anonymous,  July 11, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

I hope we get to see pictures. Have a wonderful time. Great expectations for Kanon.

Donna July 11, 2008 at 5:05 PM  

Have a wonderful time tonight, Heidi! Looking forward to pictures.

And have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Donna

Anonymous,  July 11, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

What a sweetie you are to do this! Have a wonderful time and hopefully you'll share pictures with us.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP