Related Posts with Thumbnails

"ANNA MARIA HORNER" & her Bright & Beautiful World!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Some of Anna Maria's fabrics from her new line...."Garden party"

Happy Thursday to You all!....I had just sat down to my computer this morning, ready to check a few e-mails & blog posts. One of the first blogs I happened to visit was Anna's at "Anna Maria Horner". I'm sure most of you are familiar with Anna. She is a mother of 5, has an incredibly pretty blog & just happens to be a fabulous textile designer! Her fabrics are contemporary, with just a bit of "nostalgic charm" thrown in.... colors are "vibrant" & patterns "intrically bold"!... If you haven't already, you must vist her blog & on-line shop!
* "Bouquet Rug"....available at her on-line shop!

Anyway, Anna recently posted her new "Garden Party"designs, asking for all of us to let her know our favorites!...Four lucky comments would to be chosen.......being awarded with fabric from her new line!...Among all these enchanting prints, I chose "Social Climber" ( in teal!) & added my comment to the 600+ comments already listed. (Anna, you are just a tad popular, my friend!)...Well, as I was checking her post this morning I delightfully learned I was one of the four chosen!!!! I am just "tickled pink"!!!! I have spent the last few days upstairs, re-organizing & cleaning my sewing room, so this feels like somehow I have beem rewarded for all my hard work!!!.....Thank you so much Anna!
*Anna's "bright & beautiful" studio...brimming over with fabrics, color & creativity!!
One of Anna's lovely "quilt designs" she offers on her blog....if you are in need of a bit of "inspiration"...please visit "Anna Maria Horner".....You can visit, shop & will come away with ideas galore!!!!...........Enjoy your day!........Love, Heidi xo

12 comments:

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda July 17, 2008 at 11:28 AM  

Heidi, THANK YOU so much for the award! I am honored to be recognized by someone as talented as you! :)

Congrats your award and on winning the fabric. I'm not familar with this line, but will have to check it out! It looks so pretty and has so much character! What are your plans for you winning piece?

Next Friday, I am hosting an online baby shower for a fellow blogger, (the 25th). I would love for you to participate if you have the time and know that your creative whimsical post would be a welcome asset! You can see my blog for more info...yesterday's post.

Are you ready for Pink Saturday yet? I'm still trying to decide what to post, but getting excited! LOL!

Take Care! ~Rhonda :)

CONNIE July 17, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

Congratulations, Heidi! I was catching up with Anna's posts and I saw your name picked! I'm sooooo jealous! I gave up on participating. I never win anyways.

Can't wait to see what you're going to do with those goodies. Have fun!

Anonymous,  July 17, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

Good for you, Heidi. I agree that her designs are wonderful. So eye-catching and pleasing.

Donna July 17, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

Congrats on winning the fabric, Heidi!

I'm off to check her blog.

Hugs,
Donna

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda July 17, 2008 at 6:43 PM  

It's me again, Heidi! :) Hope Andrew's appt. went well! How long is he in his cast? David gets a permanent cast Monday! Oh, and the online baby shower is a "virtual" shower. ...we're just pretending! LOLOL! Doing post, kind of like you did with the "Mad Hatter thing", I believe. Posting gifts we "would" take to her, sending her well wishes, posting decorations...etc. ...a baby post all in her honor! One participant is planing something with nursery rhymes. Her name is Heather at Hopscotch and Hydrangeas, and you can find her link on my sidebar! She is expecting a girl in app. 30 days! She is a super sweet girl, and this is her third child. If you still want to participate, just have a post up by next Friday, let me know, and I will provide a link to it in my post! Heather is really excited that we are all doing this! However, if you do decide to send her something (for real), which she would cherish & appreciate, cause she is just that kind of person, you could send her a comment! ...or I can get her email address to you. I've seen your baby items and they are precious! Hope this all makes sense! This is all new for me too! :)

~Rhonda

Red Geranium Cottage July 17, 2008 at 9:51 PM  

Well congrats to you on your win!!!!

Unknown July 18, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

Dear Heidi Ann,

I love Anna Maria's work too! What a talent she is...

Thank you so much for the award! I am honored!

annie

Unknown July 18, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

Such rich colors and texture! I'm heading right over!

Unknown July 18, 2008 at 6:31 PM  

Heidi, thanks for stopping by. Congratulations on your award. I love her fabrics, aren't you lucky to have won. You know I haven't stopped by her place in a very long time. I must go and see her blog again. Karen

Gone July 18, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

Congrats...what beautiful designs!!

Thanks for the visit...I do know some of the best places to find stuff, don't I? LOL!! Just having too much fun...that's it!!!

Til tomorrow...Pink Saturday!

Been having a bit of puter probs tonite...hope they go away!!

~Blessings,
Jan

Rhondi July 19, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

What beautiful fabrics. I am on my way over to visit her right now. Lucky you winning some fabric!! Hope you're having a good weekend.
Hugs, Rhondi

Tonya July 24, 2008 at 7:23 AM  

I saw your name on Anna Maria's site! At first I thought she was recognizing your fabulous blog, then I realized you had won fabric! I am so happy for you : D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP