Related Posts with Thumbnails

The "Adirondack Chair" ...a Summer Classic.....

Thursday, August 7, 2008

It is August..& summer is winding down. And as much as I am looking forward to Autumn, I really want to concentrate for the moment,... on warm weather, swimming pools & fresh tomatoes from the garden!...One of the "classics of summertime" is the "Adirondack Chair"! I cannot tell you how much I love this chair!....It is comfortable, well-designed & looks appropriate anywhere you place it!....the beach, lake, mountain cabin or in-town patio! It is a style that has stood the test of time!....& I for one adore them!.....Grab a good book, a cool drink & spend this afternoon in an Adirondack chair......But I do warn you!....if you sit in one,... you may also fall in love & never want to get out! .....Happy Thursday to you all!......Heidi Adirondack in "pink"......
A" pair"..... sunning themselves on a sandy beach!
"More is More", when it comes to Adirondacks......
And even in the "dead of winter"....half covered in snow.....the "Adirondack Chair
can stand on it's own & make quite the statement!

Note: Please don't forget to participate in my "Very Vintage Halloween Swap"!!! I would love to have you join us!!!!

Note: Attention: "KatCollects"......I am so thrilled to have you participate in my "Halloween Swap"...would you please send me your e-mail address, so I can send you all the information....Thank you so much!...heidi xo

7 comments:

Katy August 7, 2008 at 3:52 AM  

oh! I love those adirondack chairs as well!!!! I don't have any....but they are nice and comfortable!!! :)

onlymehere August 7, 2008 at 6:26 AM  

I have to agree that they are really comfortable!

cathleen August 7, 2008 at 6:28 AM  

I have mine on the deck and it's painted celery green. I sit there for hours and quilt. Yes, it is very comfortable. Pretty pics, Heidi Ann.

Louise August 7, 2008 at 7:03 AM  

I love these pictures, and never thought of one in pink, but I want one!

Anonymous,  August 7, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

I would love to park myself in an Adirondack chair just about now. And, a book and cold drink would make everything perfect.

Anonymous,  August 7, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

Love those adirondack chairs! They're so classy looking.
Brenda

Carol August 7, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

Oh well...now you have me started again...I want one of those chairs too...
Carol x

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP