Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Very Vintage Halloween Swap"...UPDATE!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hi Friends, For those of you who are participating in my "Very Vintage Halloween Swap"...the partners have been assigned, & an e-mail sent out to you all....I felt I was very careful about keeping track of all the people who wished to participate,...however, if you are reading this, thought you were included, & HAVE NOT received an e-mail, please leave me a comment on this post, along with your e-mail address & I will get right back to you......

And I so want to "thank" all the friends that are joining me in this swap!.....I had no idea the response was going to be like this!...it is just so exciting!.....I have sent out to each of you a tiny envelope containing 3 charming little Halloween tags, made by my daughter Holly @ mommyholly. She has a wonderful etsy shop, where she makes the most adorable cards & tags...you must visit her!...I wanted to show my appreciation to each of you, so be watching for your wee surprise!

You are all on your own now, "busily preparing" for the next few weeks...and then on October 8th, we will all be posting about our "Halloween swap boxes"...and I will be sure & post all of your names & blogs with links to each! I am so looking forward to seeing all the creative results from all you talented ladies!!!.....Here's to Halloween & friends!...Thank you all!......Heidi XO

13 comments:

mysteryhistorymom August 28, 2008 at 12:15 AM  

Heidi- This is so exciting! I have already e-mailed my partner!:-) Thanks again for hosting this wonderful swap! Lori

blingqueen August 28, 2008 at 7:30 AM  

Thank you so much for hosting this event. I received my partner and will be emailing her today.

"BQ"

Claudia Bugh August 28, 2008 at 7:38 AM  

Thank you for hosting such a fun swap!

Michele August 28, 2008 at 8:15 AM  

Hi Heidi...thanks for hosting this event...I've so excited.

I've alrady contacted Debbie..don't know why she wouldn't be able to reach me. You have the correct email address. Hopefully she'll be able to reply to my message!

Hugz,
Michele

Anonymous,  August 28, 2008 at 8:16 AM  

If you decide to do a swap again sometime, I would like to participate. I felt like I should see what kinds of things you swap, before I committed. I'm not as artsy as a lot of you, so I'll just be lurking in the background seeing what you exchange.

Gretchen

Molly August 28, 2008 at 8:23 AM  

I would love to be in your next swap. I love, love anything vintage and halloween. Very cute blog too!!
~ Molly P

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda August 28, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

Heidi, Thanks you for hosting this fun event! I was amazed at the response! How great was that! I loved your "blue post." Each pictured item was so pretty! And I hope you will post your blue painted items when you complete them! They sound exciting!!!

I have a Sunshine Award for you on Tuesday's post! ~Hugs, Rhonda :)

Unknown August 28, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

I've already contacted my partner and am looking forward to hearing back from her!
I will be linking to you and Holly this weekend when I announce my Birthday Week Giveaway!

LBP August 29, 2008 at 6:31 AM  

I have already contacted my partner and have enven put together a few things to send. Thanks for hosting this fun swap!

Linda

CONNIE August 31, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

Hello, Heidi! I checked my e-mail and obviously you missed me. I'm looking forward to know who's going to be my partner.

Thanks!

September 2, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

Heidi, the tags are so darling. I love them. Your daughter Holly's creations are just charming. I'm sure I'll be including one of them in my partner's swap package! Thank you.

From A Creative Heart September 2, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

Hi...
I thought I was included in this swap..but haven't received an email.
THanks so much,
Debbie
dailygrace@bellsouth.net

{Erica} September 4, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

I found you through your daughter and wished that I had found you sooner...this swap sounds like a ton of fun...maybe next time.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP