Related Posts with Thumbnails

PREPARING THE NAMES!!.....

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Sunday to you all......Something was effecting our computers last night???...so I was unable to even get access to all your comments?...Anyway, everything seems O.K. at the moment, so I am wildly gathering your names & tossing them in my big earthenware bowl. I will hopefully have the winners very soon!.....Check back in an hour or so!!! Good Luck & Happy Wishes to you all!.......See you in a bit!.......Heidi

6 comments:

mysteryhistorymom August 3, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

Heidi Ann- I am so sorry! It is toosillysisters@cox.net I forgot to write the "s" at the end of sister!:( Now you should have no problem!:-) Lori

simple~needs August 3, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

yea!! woohoo!! goodluck to all!!

Katy August 3, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

I am sooo excited! :)
I keep checking back!!! Such an AWESOME giveaway!!! :)

Tracy August 3, 2008 at 11:35 AM  

Hi, Heidi! Thanks for the giveaway fun...And congrats to the happy winners! I'm having a giveaway myself this week for my 2nd blogiversary. Stop by tomorrow for the announcemtn! :o) Oh, loved your Pink Saturday photo--sooo dreamy! Happy Days, my friend ((HUGS))

Diane August 5, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

Beautiful blog -- can't wait to see more.

Lisa August 9, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

O my, so lovely! What a amazing designer you are....can I come visit, Henry can stay on the couch I will take the chair in the corner...:)

Lisa

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP