Related Posts with Thumbnails

A Good Busy Day.....

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It has been a busy day....a good, busy day. It started early with a cup of hot tea & having my daughter, Holly help me photograph some of my new baby "bibs & blankets" for my etsy shop. We have a new camera...so exciting!) We then went downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast....Somewhere over toast & jelly, it was decided that a trip to Target was in order! So off we went, leaving work responsibilites behind!....We had a wonderful time, stopping for lunch on the way home. Long story short, "fun & folly" happily made us forget about all we had to do today. Oh well, tomorrow's another day.........Off to bed for now.......See you in the morn........

4 comments:

Anonymous,  June 11, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

I love when life interferes with work, and another day was the Scarlet O'Hara philosophy. I seemed to work fairly well for her except in the husband department.

I'm glad you had a great day together.

mommyholly June 12, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

Yay, Target is always so much fun hehe!!! :) I had fun!

mommyholly June 12, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

Yay, Target is always so much fun hehe!!! :) I had fun!

TIG June 13, 2008 at 6:30 AM  

Sounds like you had a fantastic day -- isn't great to leave work and responsibilites behind for a bit? {Thanks so much for your lovely comment this morning. Have a great weekend!}

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP