Related Posts with Thumbnails

"I SAW RED", SMILED & "I KNEW I WAS AT TARGET".....

Friday, June 6, 2008

It's late in the afternoon again today & I need to write my "I Saw Red"post. Well I will be brutally honest,... this bit of "RED" may be the one I love above all others!!!! Let me just say that TARGET, for me, has become the place I do most of my shopping! There was a time a while back, when I needed my weekly Nordstrom, Pottery Barn & Restoration Hardware "fix"....But no more, they have all been replaced by my beloved "TARGET"!!! I LOVE the fact that I can go in with one purchase in mind, maybe a box of laundry detergent or a birthday card. Instead I end up leaving with clothes, towels, popsicles, magazines, cd's, dvd's, candles, a couple "Matchbox" cars, shampoo, and a few live plants!!!!.....(& usually forgetting the detergent & the card???) ....Target has it all!... And that store does such an amazing job of copying it's much more expensive competition!!! I am so impressed! I leave happy, knowing I am not spending our "life savings" & so appreciative not having to spend most of the day running around!....I have proudly become a bonafide "TARGET GIRL" .....& proud of it!!!! Bring on the "RED"!

4 comments:

colleen June 6, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

I love target too! I'm strangely addicted to them and the dollar store.....

ChloeBella June 6, 2008 at 6:30 PM  

Heidi, you know we love Targe down here too!! The only thing that could make it better is if I could be shopping with YOU at Target!!

Michaele Sommerville June 6, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

Oh this one had me laughing in agreement! I LOVE Target, especially finding treasures in their clearance sections throughout the store! And when they have their home decor clearance event each year...watch out! I'm there!

The stores are always bright and cheery, their aisles aren't cramped, and I always find something for them home when I'm there!

Yep, your Red post was....right...on....Target!

Ba dum dum ching!

Tonya June 8, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

I hear ya, Heidi!!!!

I love my TARGET!!! Best store in the world LOL

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP