Related Posts with Thumbnails

My "Very Vintage Easter Basket Swap" Is Here!......

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Greetings Friends, It's that time again......for another of my "Very Vintage" swaps!......& this time, as promised,...... my "Very Vintage Easter Basket Swap"!.......I have so enjoyed all of them, but with the theme of this swap being "Vintage Easter" it may be my favorite so far!!.....The "thought" of baskets made up of the most charming "bunnies & chicks", with

mouth-watering "confections" & lots of "ribbons & bows",..... just makes my heart "sing"!
So as in all my swaps,.... if you would like to participate,.... this is what I am asking you to please do......
1- fill out the "information sheet" I have provided & e-mail it to me.....heididevlin@gmail.com If I receive an e-mail or comment without the "information sheet", you are NOT officially signed up.
2- After, receiving your "information sheet I will e-mail you with a confirmation.....If you sign up & do not receive an e-mail within a couple days, please let me know!
3-I will be leaving this swap open for signing up till Sunday, March 8th....that is only 2 weeks, so if you are interested please sign up quickly!...I will be e-mailing you all partners on Monday, March 9th!!!
4- You will have till Monday, March 30th to send your swap boxes!....
5- Please make those swap boxes beautiful!!!....I am setting the limit between $25-$30, but remember, some of the "lovliest boxes" are ones where little money was spent, but lots of "imagination" was!....
6- IMPORTANT NOTE: Only sign up if you are serious about swapping!!....I will be listing all the partners on my blog as soon as they are assigned. If you need to drop out for any reason please do so A.S.A.P.!!!...Like I have said before I "will understand"......but I "will NOT understand" someone "flaking" on their partner!!!!!...Anyone who does will be "listed" on my blog & NEVER allowed to participate again!
7- I also ask that each of you contact your partner as soon as you receive her information! & make up a box that "suits her likes/dislikes", not necessarily yours!.....
8- My last "vintage" swap was incredibly successful, so let's make sure this one is too! I cannot tell you all how much fun I have creating & organizing these swaps!.... & so appreciate that so many of you are always so excited to join me!! ....So once again here is the information sheet!...I invite you to fill it out & e-mail it to me, so we can get this "Very Vintage Easter Basket Swap" started!.......Hope to hear from each of you very soon!.....Your friend, Heidi XO
INFORMATION SHEET:
Name:
Address:
E-mail Adddress:
Blog:
Favorite Colors:
Favorite Easter Symbols: (bunnies, chicks, crosses, etc.)
Style: ("clean & contemporary", "country", "feminine & shabby chic", "bright & glittery", "classic & traditional", etc.)
Religious?...yes/no:
Candle scents:
Favorite Easter confections:
P.S. I will have a "Very Vintage Easter Basket Button" available Sunday afternoon for you to post on your blog!!!

27 comments:

Pam @ Frippery February 22, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

This sounds lovely. I am filling out my info sheet now.Pam

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME February 22, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

I have been waiting for this Heidi. You should have my contact sheet. You are the best for hosting these. Hope the move went well.

Rebecca February 22, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

I am so excited! I just send you my information sheet. Thanks so much for hosting this.

Blessings,
Rebecca

Fleur de Bee February 22, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

COUNT ME IN!! I am so EXCITED! Spring is my MOST Favorite season!

xo Molly

DeDe Ray February 22, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

I'm so EXCITED! I've been waiting for you to announce this. I had so much fun with the last one! Count me in...I'm emailing my info to you right now!

julie & joe February 22, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

I have been waiting for you to post this!!! I can't wait!!!!!

BailiwickStudio February 22, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

I think I'll join up too! Have fun unpacking and finding places for all your things. Packing up is never fun, but unpacking, putting away, and making the house a home is! ::Jill

vivian February 22, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

cheryl posted about this swap and I am interested.. but i will need to get back to you. I have a big easter egg hunt swap going on that is going to demand alot of my attention when the 37 boxes of eggs arrive at my house and I'm going to florida the first week in march.. But I'm so tempted! I can just imagine the easter basket I could make up for some sweet girl! and the one I might recieve! I'll be thinking!
vivian

KatCollects February 22, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

Heidi,
I have been waiting for this one : ) I will be emailing you soon. Bunnies Bunnies Bunnies, I aam so excited.
Hugs,
Kathy

Tammy February 23, 2009 at 5:40 AM  

Sent you an email. I would love to join!

Michele February 23, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

Hi Heidi ~ I've been waiting for this one! I'm in and off to send you an email!

Michele

Anonymous,  February 23, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

Oh sweetie, sign me up! I have so many fun Easter ideas running around in my head!
hugs,
Missy

Joan February 23, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

Hi, I sent you an email with my information sheet. I am so excited! Please let me know if you didn't receive it.

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum February 23, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

Hi Heidi. I'm pretty sure I am going to do this. I will send you my info soon if I decide to do it.

threesidesofcrazy February 24, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

Hi Heidi,
Sign me up for this please. I'll email you my details.
Hugs,
Tamy

Rebecca February 24, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

Hello Heidi. I sent you my info a couple of days ago. I look forward to hearing from you that you received it. I grabbed the logo and going right now to put it on my site.

Thanks!
Rebecca

Melissa February 25, 2009 at 1:44 AM  

Hahaha...I emailed you, I wrote a blog entry to post about this swap, but, I almost forgot to leave a comment. I've been waiting for this swap for a while. So happy it's here. Thanks Heidi!!

Tiff February 25, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

Looking forward to the swap. I sent you my info sheet and posted about it on my blog.

I feel for you with your recent move. Our current home is upside down right now, but we can't afford to sell, but can barely afford to keep it.

Tiff

Beth February 25, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Ok, I can't stand it! I am signing up for this swap, because I know if I don't I will once again be so jealous of my sister (Missy at Fairychild Heirlooms)!!!

Anonymous,  February 25, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

I sent you my contact sheet but have not heard back from you. I was just wanting to make sure you received it...Thanks Heidi!

Anonymous,  February 26, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

I would love to be a part of this lovely swap. Please count me in. Sending an e-mail. Have a great day.

Carolyne February 27, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

How fun this sounds! My Info-sheet is already on its way.
Happy puttering in your new home.
((hugs)) Carolyne

Taina February 27, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

I just sent my info email! I am so excited!

papertrails leaver February 27, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

Hi Heidi! I sent an email with information but thinking it did not go thru? Hmm. Just checking. Thanks!

LBP March 3, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

I'm going to take a leap of faith and try another swap. Last time I never received anything, but I had fun anyway!

I'll email you my sheet today.
Blessings

Linda

Terri March 5, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

I tried to resist, but I just couldn't! Thank you so much for hosting wonderful swaps, Heidi.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP