Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Update" About My Winter Basics & Baubles Swap.....

Monday, February 9, 2009

Hi Friends, Thank you to all my very patient "Winter Basics & Baubles Swap Participants"!....I have been a very "tardy" swap hostess!.....I have spent this entire cold, rainy day moving, but "promise" in the morning to be e-mailing each of you with your swap partner!!.....I am very excited about this swap too & can't wait to get started!!....Again, I apologize about the delay, but I do think it will be worth the wait!! :)......Thank you all for your enthusiasm!!!......Heidi XO

P.S. Now off to soak in a hot bath & then watch the "Bachelor"!!....then bed!

5 comments:

Hopechest Bride February 10, 2009 at 6:05 AM  

Awaiting patiently ;o). Now on to the Bachelor!! I knew he was gonna send that girl home!! Her family, especially Mom, was CRAZY! Her dad seemed ok..and was on the right track about them needing to be equally yoked. Poor girl, her Mama truly blew it for her. Could you imagine him letting his son Ty go visit her Mom ALONE (around the dead rodents being passed around) for the weekend. I'm sure that's what made up his mind..Okay, I'm finished rambling.
Blessings
Lisa

Camisha February 10, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

I don't know any other way to find out, so I'm asking. I saw your name on Terri Lea's blog. Is this Heidi Devlin? If so - this is Camisha, Chris Hughbanks' wife. I would love to invite you to viewo ur blog. Do you have an email you could send me? I'm at cm_pauli@yahoo.com.

Anonymous,  February 10, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

I heart that show... waiting for the email on the swap... thanks for hosting another great one
Kim Snaza

Cottage Rose February 10, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Hello Heidi; I am so excited about this Swap, but I can be good and wait. So don't worry about it, you are such a great Hostess for all the swaps you have done. I am so looking forward to meet my partner and new friend.... :}

Hugs;
Alaura

Anonymous,  February 17, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

Heidi
I thought I sent you an email for this swap but never heard from you. Just wondering if it is too late. I have tried numerous times to contact you.....I was so excited about this swap. I have your banner on my blog and everything! boo hoo.
Diane

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP