Related Posts with Thumbnails

Fresh Strawberry Cake for "Pink Saturday"!.....

Friday, May 1, 2009

Here in San Diego the "Strawberry Fields" are open & ready to be picked!....Next week we plan on spending one morning filling all our buckets to the brim & then eagarly coming home to make up a "batch of jam"!....I also think I may have to whip up this "Fresh Strawberry Cake", which I found on Country Living's website!! Not only does it look delicious, but how perfect is this cake for "Pink Saturday",.... hosted by Beverly at "How Sweet The Sound"!!!.....So girls, let's get busy picking, jamming & baking!......Happy Pink Saturday from the Strawberry Fields!

30 comments:

Anonymous,  May 2, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

Humm ! This cake seems so delicious. Can you keep a piece for me please ? Happy Pink Saturday to you.

Marie Reed,  May 2, 2009 at 1:53 AM  

Divine! Scrumptious! Mental note to self - eat breakfast before commenting on Pink Saturday posts:)

xinex,  May 2, 2009 at 5:17 AM  

Yummy! Have a wonderful weekend!...Christine

♥ Noelle ♥,  May 2, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

have a great time; that sounds like it would be lots of fun!! feel free to add a slice of that strawberry cake to my swap package, heidi!! lol

hugs,
Noelle

Char,  May 2, 2009 at 6:52 AM  

That does look great and I would love to see pictures of the strawberry jam making. Great post that would be, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Tonya,  May 2, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

OH YUM!!! Strawberry cake is my absolute favorite!

Julie,  May 2, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

Oh my goodness..that cake looks scrumptious. I think I may have to make that this week. Have a wonderful PINK day..julie

♥Mimi♥,  May 2, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

Wonderful post for this l♥vely Pink Saturday. This is one morning of the week that I sit back, stroll from blog to blog and indulge myself surrounded by my favorite color.

I wish you a blessed weekend filled with sunshine and surrounded by those you l♥ve.

Jil~Say It With Roses,  May 2, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

Ohhhhh! That looks soooooo delicious! Love strawberry cake...Strawberry pie, too!
HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!
Jil

Sue,  May 2, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Lovely...Yummm!!
Happy Pinkness!
Blessings~LillySue

Beansieleigh,  May 2, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Well now.. I am making strawberry pink cake today TOO! It's my dear daughter's birthday, and that's the flavor and color she asks for every year!... and as long as there's breath in my body, I am so happy to make this pink cake for her every year!.. Yours looks delicious with the fresh stawberries! Have a wonderful weekend!

BailiwickStudio,  May 2, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

That looks absolutely delicious! ::Jill

Cottage Rose,  May 2, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Hello Heidi; Happy Pink Saturday;
My My that Strawberry cake looks very yummy. How lucky to be able to pick fresh strawberries now...mmm

Hugs;
Alaura

Anonymous,  May 2, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

It looks yummy. The strawberry picking sounds fun, I don't think we have it around here ( we are about 90 miles away from SD).
Happy Pink Saturday,
~Sue~

Eclectic Chic Style,  May 2, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

Oh that looks yummy and fresh strawberries are the best!! Lucky you!!!!
Happy Pink Saturday!!!
♥ Teresa

Nancy,  May 2, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

Oh, what a pretty cake. I wonder if that could be cupcakes? How sweet! Happy Pink Saturday!

Shirley,  May 2, 2009 at 5:56 PM  

Oh, yum! I'll be right over with my fork. Happy pink Saturday.

The Teacup Cottage,  May 2, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

What a beautiful post. So yummy and PINK! I love this time of year with all the fresh fruits and fragrant flowers. Have a great Pink Saturday!

RobinfromCA,  May 2, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

Oh my! That looks too delicious for words! Must hurry over to their website for that recipe because it's strawberry season in Watsonville too!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Robin@Miscellaneous Thoughts

Shirl,  May 2, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

Hello Happy Pink Saturday. Lovely post, that cake looks yummy! I will have to check out the Country Living website.
Bless you, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

KatCollects,  May 2, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

Yummy, I love to pick berries. Happy Pink Saturday.
Kathy

Suzie Button,  May 2, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

The strawberries and the cake look delish! Happy Pink Saturday, Heidi!
Suzie

Sherri,  May 2, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

Yummy looking cake!! I love strawberries! Can't wait for them to be ready here in NC.

Patricia,  May 3, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

Oh, that looks so good !!! Happy Pink Saturday and please have a wonderful new week.

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer,  May 3, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

Running late this week visiting blogs....Hope you had a Happy Pink Saturday ~ Susan

Bernice the Housewife,  May 3, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

Hi, Heidi! That is one of the more delicious-looking posts for Pink Saturday! Have a delicious week, too.

Claudia,  May 3, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

Oh, that cake looks so yummy! Happy Pink Saturday!

♥ Noelle ♥,  May 3, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

hi again! just letting you know that i have your swap package all ready to be mailed off in the morning!!!

noelle :)

Jennifer,  May 3, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

Happy Pink Sat,Yummy.I love strawberries.Our strawberry festival is coming up here soon.Hugs,Jen

Anonymous,  May 3, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

Mmm... Yumm!
:) Missy

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP