Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Tuesday......

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Tuesday to You All!..... I am off to spend the day with my friend Debbie G.!.....Although she has asked me to help her with a few decorating issues & fabric decisions, instead we usually spend most of our time together sitting, chatting & catching up!....& I call this "work"??.....

I did want to remind you all once again that my first "newsletter" will be going out later this week!...so if any of you have not signed up yet, I invite you to do so! I have had the best time putting it all together & hope you will all find it "informative & enjoyable to read" & possibly something with great ideas we can all learn from! Just send me an e-mail & I will add you to my growing list!!!

Wishing you all a fabulous Tuesday!!!....Your friend, Heidi XO

4 comments:

Sherri May 20, 2009 at 5:53 AM  

Heidi, can't wait to get your newsletter! Hope your visit with your friend was a wonderful one!

the wild raspberry May 21, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

what a gorgeous picture of tea in the garden. i want to be there!
have a wonderful night.
chasity

Stacey May 25, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

Heidi, I don't remember if I signed up for the newsletter. I would absolutely love to receive it!

Rhondi May 28, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

Hi Heidi
I would like to sign up for your newsletter. I'm sure it will be great!
Rhondi

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP