Related Posts with Thumbnails

Announcing...."Heidi"s Homemade Christmas Swap"....

Friday, October 30, 2009

Hi Ladies, I am here today to announce my next swap...."Heidi's Homemade Christmas Swap"!......You know my philosophy is "Living a wonderful life, with less money, less time & in less space",...so that is what this swap is all about!.....The spending limit is $15.00 & one item has to be "homemade"!.....We are all creative people, so just think of the possibilities!....I am suggesting we concentrate on sending one nicely made item, & if you have a bit of money left over add a few more charming tidbits!....

I know you hear me say all the time to make your swap box as pretty as possible for your partner! Take a little time to wrap each little thing!.....Color coordinate the wrappings & ribbons to your partner's favorite holiday colors!!!....This is all about making your swap partner feel special!...We all have so much to do at this time of year, so sending a off an exquisite little box to your partner would certainly make her day!!

I also have tried incredibly hard to make sure each of you who participates, is treated well & is not left without a swap box. I think overall the swaps have much gotten better, but there are still those who do not take it seriously. Please DO NOT sign up if you are not going to see this swap through!!!.....And even though I hesitate saying this....swaps are a bit of a "gamble", so please no complaining!.....I simple cannot control those people who prove to be flakers!

If you would like to participate in my "Heidi's Homemade Christmas Swap".....Here's what you do!......

Here are the rules...
* please e-mail me @ heididevlin@gmail.com if you would like to join!....
* please also fill-out & e-mail me the information sheet that is listed below....
* deadline for signing up: November 15th, 2009
* swap box must be sent by: November 30, 2009
* partners will be announced on November 16th, 2009

Information Sheet
---------------------:
*Name:
*Mailing address:
*E-mail address:
*Blog:
*Hobbies:
*Favorite holiday colors:
*What is your Christmas Style: ( shabby chic, modern, country, etc.)
*Likes & dislikes:
*Candle scents you enjoy:
*Religious ?:
*Would you like an international partner:

20 comments:

Debbie Kay October 30, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

I would love to participate Heidi.

Cottage Rose October 30, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

Hello Heidi;;; I have so enjoyed participating in your past swaps, and getting to meet new friends... I would love to be in this one again...I will send off the info to you right away.... have a great weekend.

Hugs;
Alaura

Grace October 30, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

I will send you the filled out info later looking forward to this...Hugs and no complaining!! lol

♥ Noelle ♥ October 30, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

Count me in chick-a-dee!! Can't wait:)

Noelle ♥

LADY JANE October 31, 2009 at 5:29 AM  

Ohhh.I came for PINK SATURDAY and lookie what I've found...fun...fun...fun...count me in! I'll send you my info later! What a treat!

Mary Bergfeld October 31, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

I just stopped by to wish you a happy Pink Saturday. Enjoy the weekend.

Lisa October 31, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Count me in Heidi! I'll send you my info! I had a ball with the Halloween swap!

Sherri October 31, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

I already sent you my information sheet! I can't wait for this Swap-I love Christmas!! Thanks Heidi for coordinating all this.

Country Wings in Phoenix October 31, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

Oh Heidi!
I would so love to participate. I will email you the information. I am so excited, as sharing is so much fun, and who doesn't love a homemade gift from the heart.

Life is a gamble, so why not? I can't wait. Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to participate.

Happy Halloween sweetie. Country hugs and love, Sherry

mysteryhistorymom October 31, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

I told myself no more this year, but I cannot resist! I am off to send you my info, Sweetie!:) Thanks for hosting, Heidi! Lori

Beverly November 1, 2009 at 5:02 AM  

Happy Pink Saturday, Heidi.

I want to order one of your Family Pillows for my son for Christmas. I know they would love it.

Ribbonwood Cottage November 2, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

Woohoo Heidi, I did this last year and it was a blast! I will email you I want to sign up!!!!
Love your pillows too you've been making!
Blessings,
Debbie

Michele November 3, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

I love your swaps Heidi...and I'm in! I'm off to send you my info!

Hugz,
Michele

Susan November 4, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

Looking forward to the swap.

Angie November 4, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

Hi Heidi! I would like to participate in this, too. I will send you my info in a bit. Thanks!

BailiwickStudio November 5, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

I would love to join this swap, but I don't think I'm quite ready after our move. My studio is still in boxes and I've been wondering if I'll EVER be able to create anything in there! You should see it - it's in an impossible condition! So have fun with the swap, and perhaps I'll be ready next time... Jill

Tara Miller November 11, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

I would love to participate--THANKS!!

Fleur de Bee November 28, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Oh Gosh I missed this one didn't I?? I was looking forward to it but honestly I have been swamped with school!! Not even on the blogs much these days. Count me in for the next one FOR SURE!

Love you to guys!!

Azaam Shop Toys June 15, 2013 at 3:58 PM  

World's Most Popular Cars, Hot Speed Cars, Hot Cars with Hot Girls, Cars Latest Pictures with all info, Latest updates Cars Models and Company Cars, Strange Vehicles, Concept Cars, Top 10 Expensive Cars in the World.
Visit this Link for More Strange Vehicles and Cars with Latest info and Pictures
WorldLatestVehicles.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP